No announcement yet.

Hype job Mercito Gesta won in a gift decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hype job Mercito Gesta won in a gift decision

At best it was a draw against Manuel Perez. But the judges had a wide margin of victory for Gesta

cant believe no one in the so called boxing media has called this kid out on winning a gift.

And he wants Brandon Rios? GTFO here!!!

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
    At best it was a draw against Manuel Perez. But the judges had a wide margin of victory for Gesta

cant believe no one in the so called boxing media has called this kid out on winning a gift.

What have U been smoking? Give me some of that.

Cause Mercito DOMINATED Perez all night.
    It was a walk in the park.

Perez said after the fight that Mercito is more gifted fighter than Rios.
    Perez met Rios 2 times .

But I still believe that Mercito should have more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post

Mercheato is all hype just like Chumpiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
        What have U been smoking? Give me some of that.

Cause Mercito DOMINATED Perez all night.
        It was a walk in the park.

Perez said after the fight that Mercito is more gifted fighter than Rios.
        Perez met Rios 2 times .

But I still believe that Mercito should have more experience.
        You are seeing an entirely different fight

what i saw was a guy who ate up right hands all night. He's got zero defense.

Sure, he wasnt hurt but he got caught a lot and was outworked. not sure if they had stats for the fight, but i guarantee you Gesta was outlanded.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
          just saw a replay of the fight and i know what you're talking about now. mercito did not look as impressive compared to his previosus fights, and he was showboating way too much. don't know what was going on, but mercito was not active enough and seemed way too hesitant to let his hands go, which is frustrating because i know he is capable of being better than that. definitely the scorecards were bs and way off..I would agree with a draw as well. it was definitely a much closer fight then what the judges had. but he did have his moments specifically in the 7th round, and he also busted up perez's face pretty good too.
          Arum made sure Mercito had some friendly judges haha

Comment

I just saw the fight and honestly,mercito lost and got out-hustled. At best it was a draw for mercito cause he was showboating way to much. I'm really disappointed in his performance. His poor cardio really showed this time. If he can perform like he did in the 7th round throughout the whole fight, only then can i see him competing with Rios but for now, he shouldn't even mention his name.

The guy needs to cool his head and get his ego in check. Way too much disrespect shown there and waited too long to let the punches go. Watching the fight had me so frustrated, because i know gesta could do a lot better.

Anyways,he needs better cardio and less people telling him he's like manny pacquiao cause he's nowhere close.

Comment

Working...
            X