No announcement yet.

Arum will move Bradley-Marquez to Oct. if Mayweather decides to fight Sept 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    If Lucas Matthysse destroys Lamont Peterson. I wouldn't mind seeing Matthysse vs Floyd in Sept.
    i'm down for that

Comment

You can't have a PPV event on the same day as mayweather. It would suffer terribly and even a Mexican legend such as JMM would struggle to do 100K

Comment

But who does Floyd fight on 9/14 if not Canelo?

Alexander? Meh
        If Alexander looks good in his next fight I don't think its even a debate that he's next.

Comment

there is no way Floyd is fighting Alexander anytime soon. Its not even a question. They would easily put Garcia, Khan, Lucas-LP winner over him. If they really are considering Canelo for May then they may even fight another 154 pounder to get use to the size again. It wont be Devon though

Comment

If it's not Canelo I'm thinking it's probably going to be Danny Garcia or hopefully Matthysse.

The most likely fighter would be Garcia though.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              there is no way Floyd is fighting Alexander anytime soon. Its not even a question. They would easily put Garcia, Khan, Lucas-LP winner over him. If they really are considering Canelo for May then they may even fight another 154 pounder to get use to the size again. It wont be Devon though
              I think the winner of the 140 pound tournament should get Floyd next year.

It would make for a much bigger and better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                If Alexander looks good in his next fight I don't think its even a debate that he's next.
                why?floyds recent opponents have come off of big wins what big wins does devon have?floyd is more likely to fight paulie if he beats broner than fight alexander

Comment

But who does Floyd fight on 9/14 if not Canelo?

Alexander? Meh
                  I think so. He did that whole thing on twitter, no doubt he has Alexander in his eyes.
                  Also.... where does this put Pac/Alvarado? He's going to push that back to November?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    why?floyds recent opponents have come off of big wins what big wins does devon have?floyd is more likely to fight paulie if he beats broner than fight alexander
                    He's got 5 more fights in his contract and its a welterweight unification match. The best time to fight Alexander would be now while other fighters build bigger names to set up mega fights down the road.

Guerrero
                    Alexander
                    140 pound tourney winner
                    Canelo

Those 4 fights would keep him busy for the next 2 years. And Paulie ain't beating Broner. lol

Comment

Floyd won't fight Canelo. Period. Especially if he looks bad in the Guerrero fight.

Canelo is too Much of a threat.

If anything he fights a lesser caliber opponent like an Alexander or a PEDerson/Matthysse winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X