Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Nobody cares about bitch Bradley
    Same will be said for Brook once Alexander busts him up...

Comment

I'm fine with this, given the circumstances. It seems to me that Bradley had three options: Abregu, Zaveck or Provodnikov. He picked the worse one, but it's definitely a step-up from the Casamayor fight, which was HORRIBLE. It does have entertainment value too.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Same will be said for Brook once Alexander busts him up...
        Getting another loss on that betting record mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Getting another loss on that betting record mate!
          Nah...after the fight, people will be like "What happened to Brook? It's like he didn't show up to fight or something"

We'll see in just over 3 weeks, should be a good scrap, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I wonder if he's doing the VADA thing in order to have drug testing already in place for a possible Pacquiao rematch?
            Thats a good point, I don't know, because Arum & Pacman have been really clear on letting the commission be in charge of that area.

I like how Tiny Tim stood up to Arum for the Pederson rematch, calling it bull**** and I like how he's gone down this route with VADA as so far VADA have busted more then USADA. Gotta give Tiny Tim his props, he has some cajones sticking it to Arum, who is ultimately his boss, He might make me a fan...Watch our Rome-By-KO, Tiny Tim isn't big enough to share

Comment

I like Ruslan he is a strong guy but at 147
              Not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Nah...after the fight, people will be like "What happened to Brook? It's like he didn't show up to fight or something"

We'll see in just over 3 weeks, should be a good scrap, either way.
                Haha. Let's see. I'm counting on "Finally someone exposed Alexander" - but indeed it should be a good scrap. Battle of wills if anything. Who's willing to go that extra mile.

Comment

Good for Timy!!! needs rounds...I don't understand the critizism, he comes to fight on every fight, and does everything possible to win, although he lost to Manny in my opinion, I think is not his fault that some crooked juds gave him the fight.

Comment

Good for Bradley. These fighters need to realize that (fair or not) the paying public is skeptical of all fighters these days. In order for him to build a brand he needs to keep it 100 with the fans and that means not only submitting testing but going the VADA route. Its a step in the right direction for the sport.

Comment

Meh fight

At least Bradley is back.

Comment

Working...
                      X