Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple VS Samsung Sales (to 12/12)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you asking me to show my pay slip first fool. You said you get paid more so prove it first then pussay. I will after.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

35 Million iPhone 5 Handsets Sold In Q4 2012

By Andrew Ramsey on January 17, 2013
      Pin It
      After its launch back in September 2012, the Apple iPhone 5 was subject to criticism from consumers and critics on account of several problems with the phone’s hardware and software features, while many consumers were also disappointed with the apparent lack of innovation over the previous iPhone 4S model. However, according to an article at GSM Arena, sales of the iPhone 5 appear not to have been affected too badly, with Apple enjoying a profitable Q4.

When the iPhone 5 was first launched, it instantly saw commercial success, with all two million pre-order allocated handsets selling out in a matter of hours, and following this a further five million handsets were sold during its first weekend on the market.

Sales data for the iPhone 5 and the two previous models have been released by an analyst, and is detailed over at GSM Arena. It shows that throughout the final three month period last year, Apple sold a total of 52 million iPhones. Of these, 35 million were the latest iPhone 5 in its various storage variants. Apple also continues to see strong sales of its previous iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 models, with 9.5 million and 7.3 million sales of these models respectively in the same time period. Stay up to date with the latest iPhone 5 news on our website, where you can also find the best deals on the iPhone 5.

This shows an increase of 91% in sales of iPhone models from Q3 2012. Obviously, because the iPhone 5 was launched in September, along with unusually high seasonal demand, this somewhat accounted for the increase in sales throughout Q4. Of course, Apple has also seen success with a range of its other products during the same time period, with the iPad and iPod models continuing to dominate their respective niches.

Although there has been plenty of criticism about some of the features of the iPhone 5, it appears that sales have not been affected too badly overall.

With an iPhone 5S reportedly set to launch at some point in summer, it looks as if the Apple is set for a very profitable 2013. Once more information about the iPhone 5S becomes available, we will of course keep you updated as usual.

Comment

Keep ducking my thread lol

Comment

I phone can't do flash. Can't block a number. Can't delete apps in task bar in one go. No back button. Notification bar has weather report and no settings. No 15 minute to test and apply, and if you hate, you can get a refund. Asks for password in all store all the time, even free apps.... Small screen for girl hands. No nfc to pay for food etc

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            I phone can't do flash. Can't block a number. Can't delete apps in task bar in one go. No back button. Notification bar has weather report and no settings. No 15 minute to test and apply, and if you hate, you can get a refund. Asks for password in all store all the time, even free apps.... Small screen for girl hands. No nfc to pay for food etc

Android no longer does flash because flash is no longer supported by Adobe, I don't need or want a back button why would I, this is not needed stop trying to act like it is apps are 69p, you are clearly skint.

Comment

Peepee where's your wage slip son.

Comment

Post your slip first with initials and then I will I am not going to post other wise.

Comment

Originally posted by piye
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by TensionKiller

Android no longer does flash because flash is no longer supported by Adobe, I don't need or want a back button why would I, this is not needed stop trying to act like it is apps are 69p, you are clearly skint.
                  Wrong fool, flash is still going. Last update was in Dec.

I have it on my tablet and phone.

Back button is much better than none. You don't ever go back? Lol. I guess you like to click back on your small midget screen lol.

Poor boy.

Apps are 69p. What app fool? There are loads of apps out.

Comment

Peepee at it again. Says he is getting paid more of a wage slips but ******* out. Show me then mofo.

Comment

No widgets for quick access. No live wallpaper. No minimise on video to multiple task if needed. Can transfer apps from one android device to another unlike apple where you're limited to basic products. Can select power save. Can select when notifications is on, when alarms are on, when people can call. Can send videos in high quality via nfc faster than any other method.

Comment

Working...
                      X