X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Afghan school girls poisoned

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/23/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

Seems like these Islamic extremists will do anything to keep women from having equal rights. Poisoning school girls has to be one of the most disgusting thing I have ever read. Never mind the acid that is thrown in the face of these women in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other Muslim nations.

Sad, just another example of men trying to oppress women with fear an violence.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/23/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

Seems like these Islamic extremists will do anything to keep women from having equal rights. Poisoning school girls has to be one of the most disgusting thing I have ever read. Never mind the acid that is thrown in the face of these women in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other Muslim nations.

Sad, just another example of men trying to oppress women with fear an violence.
    i was reading something written about hospitals and hostels specifically built for women who'd been set on fire because they became useless after hubby went through their dowry. i believe they were located in Pakistan though.

sad stuff man.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i was reading something written about hospitals and hostels specifically built for women who'd been set on fire because they became useless after hubby went through their dowry. i believe they were located in Pakistan though.

sad stuff man.
      What kind of a coward do you have to be to throw acid in a womans face or poison school girls?

Comment

I see similar articles about this happening in Mexico all the time.

Talk about barbarism eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          I see similar articles about this happening in Mexico all the time.

Talk about barbarism eh?
          maybe you should start a new thread.

Comment

Actually we don't throw acid in womens faces because they want an education, that's your people.

Girls in Mexico are free to get an education and guess what, it's even FREE.

Comment

Everyday there seems to be less respect for human life,
              this world is going from bad to worst by the minute

Comment

Yeah, Mexico is such a paradise.

Comment

Isn't it funny how Jacky boy preaches against the west, against America, hates Jews and Hollywood yet has a pic of a blond woman he lusts after on his avi...

You know, they would kill you for looking at stuff like that Jacky boy. Then again the devout Muslim Bin Laden was looking at ****, it was expected though hu.

Comment

#MiddleEastProblems

Comment

Working...
                    X