Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA:(video) Juwan Howard Goes After Pacers Lance Stephenson During Shoot Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA:(video) Juwan Howard Goes After Pacers Lance Stephenson During Shoot Around

I don't see how making a choke sign is offensive.

lol Reggie taunted Sp1ke Lee and made a cut-throat gesture.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I don't see how making a choke sign is offensive.

lol Reggie taunted Sp1ke Lee and made a cut-throat gesture.
      Lebron is sensitive he sent Howard to deal with his beef

Comment

Dinosaur Howard is the Heat's main enforcer.

Comment

That's the only reason guys like Howard are on a team, is to send after people that you want to get physical with.

Comment

lol don't be fooled.

The Fab 5 were actually a small mafia and Howard is just collecting money.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

my god this league is so f'n soft now, he made a choke gesture big f'n deal. Everyone gets t'd up now for example granger's T when him and wade were having words, i just don't see how that is warranted a T when wade is the one that swung at hibbert and granger just stepped up to him. This heat team is seriously ***** made!!! Wade should be destroyed in the media tonight and tommorow cause he played like a ***** in game 3, then the exuses came "oh his knee" " oh he's tired" give me a break he ****en quit and didn't hustle in game 3. But you will hear tonight and tommorow how heroic he is cause he's playing on a "bad knee". Also the media uses this team like a whore if they win there the best team blah blah blah if they lose time to break them up. Just watch the damn games and enjoy it, this serious is a fun series to watch, and can we stop with the old guy and tirico already i mean the old guy had an orgasm everytime wade or lebron did something today. Give me tnt all day everyday

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                my god this league is so f'n soft now, he made a choke gesture big f'n deal. Everyone gets t'd up now for example granger's T when him and wade were having words, i just don't see how that is warranted a T when wade is the one that swung at hibbert and granger just stepped up to him. This heat team is seriously ***** made!!! Wade should be destroyed in the media tonight and tommorow cause he played like a ***** in game 3, then the exuses came "oh his knee" " oh he's tired" give me a break he ****en quit and didn't hustle in game 3. But you will hear tonight and tommorow how heroic he is cause he's playing on a "bad knee". Also the media uses this team like a whore if they win there the best team blah blah blah if they lose time to break them up. Just watch the damn games and enjoy it, this serious is a fun series to watch, and can we stop with the old guy and tirico already i mean the old guy had an orgasm everytime wade or lebron did something today. Give me tnt all day everyday

Spot on, man.

Comment

Heat act like girls sometimes.....................

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    lol don't be fooled.

The Fab 5 were actually a small mafia and Howard is just collecting money.

Comment

Working...
                    X