Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate rome and i agree 100% with this

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Its called being quoted out of context ,,, you bunch of fools show me where FLOYD says he wont fight Pac , he is saying the opposite " your next take the test " , he is saying they lied about taking the test and has not heard nothing officially from them ,,,, fuk me you kids go on about some **** and then spin it out of the left field .
      How can he not hear?... The message is everywhere, including on Jim Rome...If you know and I know, and most everyone knows,,, hes heard... He was even told during one interview and he completely ducked the question.

Comment

rome is a known boxing hater

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Floyd has been whining about Pac's business dealing with Arum for the past 2yrs. Even during his interview with Brian Kenny, Floyd said "everyone knows Pacquiao has the worst deal in boxing" I still dont get why he should care?
          It is called envy... Floyd wants to make sure everybody knows he is the bes just like his daddy was the bes.. the bes at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
            Floyd's just making sure Pac is taken care of. What a great guy!

Comment

Rome is spot on. Both sides were at fault, but Victor started that ish. Only thing I disagree with Rome on is he didn't mention anything about that ninja turtle Cortez.

Comment

drug testing is just a smokescreen for floyd. if he has to fight a risky fight, he has to be guaranteed $100 million. floyd flip-flopped again actually. i remember him very clearly in the first ortiz/pbf press conference saying it's not the money. everyone thought that he's now doing it for the fans. turn out that he's just bull****ting fans again.

Comment

Jim Rome said it all!

Comment

I agree with Rome.
                    What Mayweather did was classless.. but it was a classless act in retaliation to another classless act. I don't know if they cancel each other out but if Ortiz hadn't of head butted him in the first place.. the whole situation would've been avoided.

I've lost my respect for Ortiz after this one.. can't say I really lost respect for Floyd because I never really had any for him besides respecting his skills.. but I can't say a blame him for doing what he did either.

Comment

rome didnt need to say anything. go to any decent unbiased human being and you will come to the same conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X