Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would have been the result of Marg-Mosley had Nazim didn't discover the inserts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would have been the result of Marg-Mosley had Nazim didn't discover the inserts?

At the same time as a Pacfan I shall be thanking Richardson as Manny may have been fighting Tony with cement gloves today. Thoughts...

Interesting question. It's hard to see a different outcome simply because Mosley followed a perfect game plan never really allowing Margo to get off. Definitely underestimated is Margo's mental state going into the fight after what had just transpired during the hand wrapping. How rattled was he going into the fight? I would guess mostly wouldve won on points under your scenario

Comment

The same thing,

Mosley would have clinched Margarito and not allow him to get off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        The same thing,

Mosley would have clinched Margarito and not allow him to get off.
        But would Shane also be afraid to clinch since the punches will definitely be harder anywhere it lands.

Comment

I see a somewhat different fight, Shane had a good gameplan but Marg looked unconfident to me and his punches didnt have much on them, I think the bricks were the necessary confidence he needed, not sure though on the result.

Comment

I think the fight would have looked almost exactly the same. Plaster in the wraps makes your hands even slower, and Mosley was way too fast for him that night. Margarito landed very few flush shots anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I think the fight would have looked almost exactly the same. Plaster in the wraps makes your hands even slower, and Mosley was way too fast for him that night. Margarito landed very few flush shots anyway.
              me 2 margarito would have still been slow as syrup and probably hurt worse if he made Shane feel threatned. I thought Shane carried him a bit before the finish!

Comment

same result, shane was amazing that night

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                  same result, shane was amazing that night
                  Was Shane amazing or was Margarito carrying a knife to a gunfight?

Comment

what i wanna know is did shane know marg tried to load his gloves??? because that beating he put on him was brutal...

Comment

Working...
                    X