Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho's infamous "N*gga"-Interview with Larry Merchant !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
    hahahahaha!!!!! If they are so dark then what the hell are they????? please do tell us now, I am very confused now.......
    Oh, and to answer your question they are PR/hispanic just some are darker than others. You know there are mexicans with african roots also right?

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      Do latinos say it alot where your at?
      NO but there is alot of blacks in my area which is PG County, MD. I was in Bmore last night and am in DC alot. I dont see too many PR's or whatever. I see Mexicans but they dont really speak english that well. The PR's I do see are in Northern VA and they might say it but Ive never heard it. Most of the one's I know are MS 13 and **** so they dont really talk like that too much. They know people in Bmore, DC, and PG County dont play that ****. Again, I understand it and sometimes I even slip up. Like I get mad when others say it but I was watching a movie with Fat Joe and he was saying it left & right and I was cool because he almost seemed black to me and then I had to catch myself and was like, this cat is PR so sometimes looks do play into it which is sort of what the other poster above said but since then I havent really liked when Fat Joe said it either.

I actually wasnt too upset when Camacho said it because it seemed more isolated but I hate it when cats arent black but they are like "yo Nig-ga this & yo Nig-ga that" and thats all they say. Thats when I get upset but Ive always been that way with race ****. Only 2 things in this world set me off and thats someone saying some racist ****, someone saying some gay **** to me, and someone talking down to me. I dont even like having convos about it because I get heated but I also know that its just how people grew up and who they grew up with and they dont mean anything bad about it. I was at Johns Hopkins hospital last all last night though and they had a couple of fine ass latino's working in there.
      Last edited by DLT; 02-26-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Fat Joe Says He Can Say “nigg@” And You Can’t Stop Him
        Posted by Mike "Evorgleb" Belgrove

So how does Fat Joe get a pass on saying “*****”?

ShareThis

I caught this one over at Nah Right and it had me thinking. This is a line from Fat Joe’s “Fugitive” off of his Elephant Room album…

“*****, *****, hoe/some chicks is bitches, some chicks is hoes…Now who gonna tell me I can’t say *****?”

No one. No one in the hip hop community will likely step forward and say they have a problem with a Latino using the word “*****” so freely. So why does a non-black get a pass on such a controversial word? Is it because of the fact that he grew up in the Bronx? Is that enough?

Personally I’ve always had a bit of an issue with that. Black people themselves probably should not be using the word “*****”. It is derived from the word “******” which has been used to disrespect black people for hundreds of years. One could at least make the argument that black people are taking ownership of a word that has been used against them for so long. So how does that open the door for other races to throw around the word too? In my opinion it doesn’t.

Eminem has always been respectful enough not to use any form of the “N Word” though he probably could get away with it. And in return I respect him more. So in regards to Fat Joe, he can be my boy but he’ll never be my *****.

What do you guys think? am I tripping on this one? Should everyone but white people be allowed to say the word? Or maybe everyone including white people. You tell me. But let’s not get into the back and forth of whether “*****” and “******” are the same word. That’s like saying “Gangster” and “Gangsta” are different or “Brotha” and “Brother”. It’s a different way of saying the same word. So let’s not go there on this one.

Comment

In certain parts of the U.S,a latino would get punched in the face if they used that word in front of a black person.Not everybody tolerates it.
          well in my part of the usa you might get punched in the face back if you pull that tough guy **** i dont know where your from but we aint no 4-11 indians over here we hit back

Comment

In certain parts of the U.S,a latino would get punched in the face if they used that word in front of a black person.Not everybody tolerates it.
            Believe me I know and in some places in the world a black person can't use offensive words against hispanics without the same thing happening. I guess it's just where your from. I'm from Cali but moved to Texas when I was 16 and the culture is so different it's unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              What I'm saying is some look black/african american and probably use the word all the time and have been called that many times before. It's well known that PR have african roots and if they don't it still has lots to do with the way they were raised and hip hop culture for reasons why they are using the word. I'm black and wouldn't feel offended if a PR used the word in a playful type of way. It all depends on how it's used in my book, just my opinion.
              Im sorry.... what I meant is: that they ARE Black/African american

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                NO but there is alot of blacks in my area which is PG County, MD. I was in Bmore last night and am in DC alot. I dont see too many PR's or whatever. I see Mexicans but they dont really speak english that well. The PR's I do see are in Northern VA and they might say it but Ive never heard it. Most of the one's I know are MS 13 and **** so they dont really talk like that too much. Again, I understand it and sometimes I even slip up. Like I get mad when others say it but I was watching a movie with Fat Joe and he was saying it left & right and I was cool because he almost seemed black to me and then I had to catch myself and was like, this cat is PR so sometimes looks do play into it which is sort of what the other poster above said but since then I havent really liked when Fat Joe said it either.

I actually wasnt too upset when Camacho said it because it seemed more isolated but I hate it when cats arent black but they are like "yo Nig-ga this & yo Nig-ga that" and thats all they say. Thats when I get upset but Ive always been that way with race ****. Only 2 things in this world set me off and thats someone saying some racist ****, someone saying some gay **** to me, and someone talking down to me. I dont even like having convos about it because I get heated but I also know that its just how people grew up and who they grew up with and they dont mean anything bad about it. I was at Johns Hopkins hospital last all last night though and they had a couple of fine ass latino's working in there

There`s a interview where you could find on youtube with Fat Joe being asked why does he uses the N Word.I don`t remember the whole interview but i remember after being ask that he started to say ***** ***** ***** in a way to try to insinuate its my mouth i could say what i want.

And i know this is off topic but alot of people don`t know this about Fat Joe but I`m black friend and i while back i had bought Fat Joe`s Jealous one`s envy album which was his second album and i had brought the album to my friend house who was Puerto Rican to hear the Album cause he hav`nt heard it yet.There was a skit in that Album where he`s talking in only spanish and my friend told me in that skit he was saying something along the lines of :"I`ll kill a black person,a white person,a dominican but i would never kill a Puerto Rican person.

I could`nt believe he said that.Don`t this idiot know that someone non-PR would find out?

Comment

I dont see it a big deal at all in fact i dont see his saying "*****" a deal of any sort. why would people be shocked or angry about it. i dont find it to be offensive. and you can tell he didnt say it to be offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                    Im sorry.... what I meant is: that they ARE Black/African american
                    Depends on how you look at it. Yeah they are american with african roots but as a race i would say that they are latino. African americans in this country are so mixed up it's crazy kind of like PR but they still have their heritage. check this out:

Comment

I'm from Chicago, call a Mexican a sp*ck here, your getting your *ss whipped. BAD

Comment

Working...
                      X