Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post

Eventually we will have a one world currency
    . What is the point of having numerous currencies when the world economy becomes fully integrated. It's a matter of time
    It'll never happen, Flawless. Though last time I checked, Zimbabwe was using US currency instead of their own worthless paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
      It'll never happen, Flawless. Though last time I checked, Zimbabwe was using US currency instead of their own worthless paper.
      Within 50 years it will happen. Russian president floated this idea last year,

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. Satan puts many a bad thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you astray. The key is to be steadfast in one's commitment to morality. Obviously, I take a classic view of morality.
        Please kill yourself

Comment

Within 50 years it will happen. Russian president floated this idea last year,
          Oh yeah, let's listen to the Russians, they did wonders with their economy.:thinking1:

And I don't really give a damn about 50 years from now, unless I decide to have kids.

Comment

• To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. **** puts many a good thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you to satisfaction. The key is to be steadfast in one's commitment to jerking it. Obviously, I take a classic view of masturbation.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Dude, you seem to have a lot of biased assumptions.

#1 - Atheists don't believe they're superior, enlightened might be a better term - For they believe {Like I do} that this notion of a spiritual being in the sky judging man & woman is without merit.

#2 - You seem to be implying that welfare is restricted to a singular race or group of people and that cannot be further from the truth. People with nice homes also, manage to collect welfare. And it can also be possible that many had nice possessions prior to registering for assistance. These are just my opinions you wll have yours and i will have mine.

#3 - Do you have documented evidence of how people spend their assistance? If so, how many households and cities were active in your study? And is this study available to the public, to check for accuracy?

#4 - Most immigrants work the low paying jobs that American's are sometimes unwilling to work. Because the money just isn't enough. Somebody has to work them and the so-called immigrants aren't complaining - so why should you? Are you willing to work a low-wage job to feed your family?

#5 - The banks {Contrary to uninformed belief} are paying back the loans with interest. And many have completely paid off the govt. loans in full. Furthermore, cigarette tax is regulated by the state and those funds help to provide public services. Of which, no doubt, you would be complaining about, if they were diminished.

It is good to have beef's for in many cases it will stimulate action. But when beef's and or complaints are based on assumptions and misinformation, it doesn't serve to resolve the issue or resolve the person's uninformed state ....................
              Misinformation i have lived it,and anywhere did i say a damn thing about welfare and race no i did not, this is from experience,go to the projects bet you can get some crack from a dude driving an escalade with an ebt card in his pocket,i am not saying all recipients are like this but its very common place.Now on to the jobs that illegals have stolen,currently in nevada we have a 13 percent unemployment rate there are no jobs that citizens wont work i know guys who were making 40-50 k a year that now work at mcdonalds because there are no jobs to be had,and to top that off before the recession construction companies etc ,dropped there pay because they knew they could hire illegals to do the job for half of the money,if you want to be an american do it the right way,get a work visa and work on getting your citizenship,if not i look at you as scum,and this has nothing to do with there race,i have plenty of mexican friends who are doing it the right way,for instance my friend Marcello moved here from mexico 8 years ago with a work visa studied his **** and is now a citizen,even he hates those stealing fcks.
              Now to the atheists or anybody else for that matter respect my beliefs i will respect yours,what i do not respect is someone who thinks all the anwsers are cut and dry.
              Last edited by MARKBNLV; 02-28-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I believe that all child molester should be killed. These sick individuals cannot be rehabilitated and it's a waste of tax payers money protecting them. A single bullet in the back of the head would do
                I agree completely the lowest form of scum on this earth.

Comment

• I believe in Reparations for slavery.

Comment

I believe in Reparations for slavery.
                    Im not paying anyone **** that wasnt a slave!!!!!!! Where you a slave????

Comment

I believe in Reparations for slavery.
                      Me too Flawless, for anyone that's been a slave, absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                      X