No announcement yet.

Make The Best Possible September 14th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make The Best Possible September 14th Card

They have an opportunity to come very close to Mayweather/Oscar...a strong undercard would definitely help

Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares
    Khan vs Alexander
    Mayweather vs Canelo

The North American card

Juan Manuel Marquez Vs. Manny Pacquiao V
    Marcos Maidana Vs. Victor Ortiz II
    Danny Garcia Vs. Lucas Matthysse

--
    Karim Mayfield Vs. Devon Alexander
    Paulie Malignaggi Vs. Shane Mosley

This is assuming JMM beats Bradley, Pacquiao beats Rios and Maidana beats Lopez.

On the English side of things:

Carl Froch Vs. Ward (if Ward finally gets his ass out of the US)
    George Groves Vs. Robert Stiglitz
    Amir Khan Vs. Kell Brook

---
    James DeGale Vs. Sakio Bika
    Scott Quigg Vs. Carl Frampton

EDIT: I just realised I read the question wrong. Doesn't matter...
    Last edited by MeiXiang; 05-31-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I agree that they should make the card as good as possible. But Khan vs. Devon won't be on it. Devon is recovering from the broken hand and Khan is fasting for Ramadan. If I was Golden Boy I would try to get Broner on there against a credible opponent. I would put Mares and Santa Cruz on the card as well but not against each other

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        I agree that they should make the card as good as possible. But Khan vs. Devon won't be on it. Devon is recovering from the broken hand and Khan is fasting for Ramadan. If I was Golden Boy I would try to get Broner on there against a credible opponent. I would put Mares and Santa Cruz on the card as well but not against each other
        I agree I think golden boy needs to put broner on a world wide showcase to we're everybody can get to know him and what better time then this fight. That's if they expect him to be the second coming of Floyd.

Just if anybody knows when was the last time Floyd fought on a undercard ??? I know broner likes to headline his own on hbo but I think him being on this undercard would benefit him allot.

Comment

J'Leon Love vs Ishida
          Mickey Bey vs Juan Sandoval
          Santa Cruz vs Hugo Ruiz

This is more realistic since 98% of the money will go to Floyd and Canelo.

Comment

Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse should be on that Card, especially if it is a real possibility the winner of that fight could get a shot a Mayweather, also the J'Leon Love vs Rosado rematch would make sense!

Would be nice if they load the Card up from Top to Bottom

Comment

Mayweather vs. Canelo
              Mares vs. Santa Cruz
              Smith vs. Angulo or Lara

That would be my guess for the next card.

Comment

Working...
              X