Are you excited for part IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    agree
    i thought it was quite lacking compared to the first two.

the second fight gets overrated as well. watching it live it was very good, though. on a replay, not so much. marquez can lull manny to sleep for spots.

the first fight was invariably the best. if they can hurt eachother perhaps this will turn into a "thrilla in manilla," type fight, where the damage is more remarkable than the skills they once possessed.
    I actually liked the second because I thought both were better fighters - was like a chess match. First was incredible, of course. Third? **** was lame.

Comment

Pac/marquez

reagardless of what the haters think have had one of the best trilogies in awhile. not sure why people hate, especially since theyve all been good fights, but you know how haters are, just like b . i .t. c. h. e. s, gotta complain about something!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i still get goosebumps for all the big fights.

this isn't a big fight, in my eyes. they're both well past their primes, and their last fight wasn't terrific.
        The third fight was the worst of the 3, the second one was the best and the first one was an odd fight with a couple wild swings in momentum but it was not back and forth all fight.

I keep my expectation low for all fights so when something good happens it is a nice surprise and if something weird or bad happens well I wasn't never expecting much.

Comment

Working...
        X