No announcement yet.

Richard Abril vs. Jorge Linares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Abril vs. Jorge Linares?

just thought about it. all of linares' losses have come by way of mexicans who can pack a punch. perhaps a more technical cuban would be a good fight for him to have. some would say his most recent defeat was stopped a bit prematurely. i never got or saw a shot of how bad it was but it is what it is. how would this fight go in your opinion? who takes it?

Abril by Decision
    11.11%
    Abril by KO/TKO
    33.33%
    Linares by Decision
    33.33%
    Linares by KO/TKO
    22.22%

Linares is way too sexy to fight ugly ass Abril

(no ****)

but if he does Linares beats him IMO..... but I'm biased. I'm a Linares fan

Comment

Damn it I voted wrong.

Comment

Not a bad fight, but that means TR vs GBP which isn't gonna happen. I'd like to Abril-Vazquez on an undercard. Might not be action packed, but that'd good fight to stake claim as the best LW with Rios and Marquez leaving. I think Linares needs some confidence builders with his new trainer if he gets one or if he stays with Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          Damn it I voted wrong.
          did you?

Comment

I think Linares has lost a step, not sure he has many big wins left.
            (No offense Maniac )

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Not a bad fight, but that means TR vs GBP which isn't gonna happen. I'd like to Abril-Vazquez on an undercard. Might not be action packed, but that'd good fight to stake claim as the best LW with Rios and Marquez leaving. I think Linares needs some confidence builders with his new trainer if he gets one or if he stays with Roach.
              yeah, i thought about that but i figured i'd make it anyway. just to see what people say or think about this matchup. i'm not sure about the confidence builders, i remember reading a tweet he wrote that night that someone posted on here. it seemed like he wanted to apologize for what happened and claimed the cut was caused by a headbutt. seems like he just brushed off the loss and is now looking forward. but yeah, a couple light fights for him and then this matchup would be good, if the gbp/top rank feud doesn't prevent it.
              vazquez/abril is a better matchup, didn't even think about that. good stuff man, i'd love to see that.

Comment

Linares would win IMO

Comment

That would be a great technical fight, I'd favor Linares but Abril would give him a lot of problems.

Comment

Linaries bleeds like hemophliac with paper cut. Obvious stoppage for excessive bleeding

Comment

Working...
                    X