Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klits are only the best HWs in the world cause Americans don't give a **** nemore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    You're distracting from subject, you were claiming nobody except David Haye was in shape.
    no i wast. i said being in shape is more than you can say for most heavyweights. is that not true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Briggs? 2 titles.
      no, sosnowski.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        yeah, im not saying being in shape is the be all and end all. but its more than you can say for most heavyweights these days.
        Fair enough point. It just sounded like you were making it the end all, be all at first. Cheers.

Who are ya!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          no, sosnowski.
          Oh i know, I was just saying that it looks bad because a lot of heavies don't look as good as they should but it should be noted that they aren't all lumps. Briggs being an example. Plus, I think they come in heavier against the Klitschko's because they want increased punch resistance. I could be wrong but there is a pattern of fighters gaining weight when going in against Vitali. And I don't think it's because they are under-prepared.
          Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 12-23-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• This is a classic hate thread to try to demean the brother's achievements & dominance over the best heavyweights in the world TODAY. The argument i've heard is that there comp is all out of shape or overweight & while some fighters have NOT made weight.. other's have & received the SAME exact beatdowns.. so how is that a valid excuse when the performances haven't suffered..

It's the brother's skills that pay the bills.. look at ALL the other clumsy & uncoordinated bigs of the past 20 or 30 yrs.. Only Bowe & Lewis & The Klitschko's have maximized there size.. utilyzed jabs to keep inferior & smaller opponents at bay... most of these opponents all have speed advantages that are being nullified by POWER.

We'VE GIVEN up hope in the heavyweight division because there's SIMPLY nO HOPE that the Klitschko's can be beaten.. Usually when there's dominance.. the intrigue is for someone to take that dominance away.. so you sit there & root for the opponent to land a lucky punch or anything of consequence that can make things competitive... there's NONE of that happening here.. so all hope is lost & the fighters who are destroying the competition get the brunt of all the criticism & hopelessness of fans who want to see competitive back & forth battles....... boring & robotic.. REALLY stands for dominant & repetitive..

The brothers get lambasted as well as there opponents. It's the ONLY way to make any type of common sense as to what's going on. The furthest thing from a hater's standpoint is that the brother's are REALLY that good & are making everyone around them inept in the heavyweight division...

The most logical conclusion that EVERYONE of the haters & mainstream sports media REFUSE to believe because it's too non complex.. so what we have here is ALL kinds of ridicule of opposition.. the brother's boring style... You HAVE two brothers here that collectively give you the best of both worlds... KNOCKOUTS at near record levels & they score a complete shutout on the scorecards round by freakin' rd..

They give us EVERYTHING we ever wanted in a dominant heavyweight champion & more yet that's NOT good enough... it's NOT good enough because the brothers have committed the ultimate sin in sports.. they've destroyed all there competition & done it in a way NO one has ever done it before...

NO intrigue equals no theater equals predictable result... We knew MJ was going to destroy EVERYONE in his quake year after year after year but we NEVER stopped watching knowing full well what the result would be.. he'd have the most points in a game & The Bulls would win nearly every game.

Comment

Working...
            X