No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn are wolves really that big?

I've never seen one and I don't want to. Unless it's in a cage in which case I'll call it a b*tch and throw **** at it.

Comment

• Wolf all day. Wolves are gigantic and wild. Pit bull doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

• U could defang the pit and it would still win. Jaws of death....

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          U could defang the pit and it would still win. Jaws of death....
          If you "defanged" the pit it would cut its survival time in half to about 5 seconds...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            If you "defanged" the pit it would cut its survival time in half to about 5 seconds...
            B1tch please, u don't understand.

....JAWS.........OF.........DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Rottweilers routinely stomp on pitbulls in illegal dog fights, so there's no way a pit can even come close to beating a wolf.

Pitbulls being the best fighting dogs against other breeds is a myth. They are the best fighting dogs against other pits though. They're bred for stamina, and high pain threshold. Nothing more, nothing less. They're always getting owned by bigger dog breeds.

Comment

• Wolves are very large animals compared to a domesticated dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  they can be though. black and brown bears have the potential to be really huge but it all depends on their diet. black bears near humans live off scraps so you'll rarely see any big ones. a well fed black bear could easily outsize a wolf.
                  True, im not talking about Alaksa Blacks or Grizzly, but there are a lot of black bears in northern WI that are kinda like oversized racoons. I wouldn't/never messed with any, but Bears can be pretty skinny. A big black bear would never get messed with by a wolf, whether it's an alpha or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Yeah, when you actually see how big a wolf is up close, it's surreal. My buddy has a bunch of stuffed animals in his living room, because his dad likes collecting those things, and when I saw the wolf, I was just shocked how big those things are. Looked like it was twice the size of a German Sheppard, literally.
                    I saw a documentary that there was an Alpha Wolf who weighed 175lbs but fit and strong. Remember, we killed off the biggest wolves and literally made them extinct in many nations.

Only in some areas do they thrive, and are re introduced. If we let them live, then better believe that the quality of wolves and size increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      Rottweilers routinely stomp on pitbulls in illegal dog fights, so there's no way a pit can even come close to beating a wolf.

Pitbulls being the best fighting dogs against other breeds is a myth. They are the best fighting dogs against other pits though. They're bred for stamina, and high pain threshold. Nothing more, nothing less. They're always getting owned by bigger dog breeds.
                      I'd like to see this. Rott's are strong but I have seen German Shepherd's from Czech destroy Rott's. Please note that I am not talking the low quality sling back German Shepherd in Yank land or the disgusting Rottweiler from Yank Land.

Comment

Working...
                      X