No announcement yet.

The Teddy Atlas Firemen Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Teddy Atlas Firemen Speech

This thread is dedicated to one best speeches I have heard in between rounds in boxing history. God I love atlas the sport needs him in the corner hahahahahahaha. Am I the only one that was tapping my leg all out laughing at this point in the fight? Im a bradley and atlas fan so im eating this **** up i love it

**** was gangsta.

Comment

teddy loves the camera. it's obvious.

he's also a terrific trainer and teacher.

i couldn't handle myself when he started with that fireman stuff.

"WE FITE DA FLAMES!"

timmy was eating it up. they worked well together. i don't think it's an indicment of joel diaz, either. he's a great trainer himself.

Comment

It would get old with me fast.

You don't need rousing speeches in between every round. Especially when you're cruising and winning.

But he adds colour to the sport and is that Micky type trainer the audience seems to love.

Comment

Teddy atlas is the most awkward mother****er I have ever seen on tv.

I cringe everytime I see him. I honestly feel bad for bradley.

Comment

Always liked Teddy as a trainer....I'd thrive with a passionate trainer like that

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't make any food references like he always does on ESPN.

Listen ta me.. Dat guy is like a burrita but he's missin impawtant ingredients... Da hot sauce.. Da chedduh! Da jalapenas!! He don't have any maw! He fahgot to go to da staw! Dat's why ya gotta open up da fridge and t'row some spicy siracha in his face!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                teddy loves the camera. it's obvious.

he's also a terrific trainer and teacher.

i couldn't handle myself when he started with that fireman stuff.

"WE FITE DA FLAMES!"

timmy was eating it up. they worked well together. i don't think it's an indicment of joel diaz, either. he's a great trainer himself.
                Atlas is an attention whore. He's another one of these trainers who sounds like he's playing a trainer in a movie. Constantly making forced attempts to sound profound. Atlas is probably the worst offender but Richardson is bad too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Atlas is an attention whore. He's another one of these trainers who sounds like he's playing a trainer in a movie. Constantly making forced attempts to sound profound. Atlas is probably the worst offender but Richardson is bad too.

guys playing a trainer on TV don't prep world class fighters for 12 round boxing matches, doe. teddy know shis stuff in addition to being ridiculously over the top.

Comment

Epic speech...John Scully is another great trainer that gives great instructions in between rounds with an added bit of color...

Comment

Working...
                    X