Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop it with all this "He has earned the right" BS.....GTFO with that....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEND View Post
    But he really earned. He wants a showcase farewell fight. Nothing to get mad about.
    Other question that I'm not really interested in this fight... but after he just beat Pacquiao and probably proved himself as the greatest of his generation I'm not mad at him because he wants an easier fight as a retiring fight. It would be cool if he wouldn't choose Berto because now I'm not interested but whatever...
    No fighter earns that..

Ali was fighting berbick holmes.. while floyd will fight andre petro..

Floyd always cherry picks

Comment

wtf, so beating (a close and boring ud) a one arm disabled pacquiao earned him to go back with his ways of cherrypicking?

really...!?!?!?

idiot fans when are you gonna learn?

Comment

I had no idea the concept of earning or deserving was so foreign. I don't play the lotto much so maybe I'm just different.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          If this is about Floyd then yes he has more then earned the right to fight a easy "farewell" fight
          And if it's not about Floyd it's not???? hahahah you Floyd Stans Kill me......

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            What fighter fights a hard "farewell" fight?
            They just want to see floyd beat up. Thats it. If pacquaio had won the fight and did something like this, the media and alot of people on here would give him a heros farewell. Floyd isnt liked is what it comes down to

Comment

After Baldomir and Gatti, Floyd had nothing left to prove. Did he stop though? Nope he kept going for us! Countless hours of action and entertainment given to the fans. Risking his life, leaving it all in the ring. He really deserves this one! It is a bit odd he is fighting someone who was found out to be using PEDs though since Floyd is all about cleaning up the sport. Yet he is rewarding Berto, a cheater. IMHO he should have held a contest for fans, whoever won the raffle would get to fight him in his final bout for 1 million dollars.
              Last edited by Crazylegs77; 07-23-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                No fighter earns that..

Ali was fighting berbick holmes.. while floyd will fight andre petro..

Floyd always cherry picks
                Ali was also FORCED TO HAVE TO FIGHT THOSE FIGHTS

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan & I'm not a fan of a lesser opponent like Berto (or Mayfield or Khan for that matter tbh) being on the table much less the next winner of the Mayweather sweepstakes. I'd much rather see Thurman or Brook get a shot or worse case someone like Porter or **** even a Cotto rematch for a 160lb title.

BUT I do understand how he's deserved a showcase farwell leave on his own terms type fight if thats how he wants to go out. If he has his 50th fight in 2016 I'll probably be much less forgiving about this lesser opponent plan that seems all but done for his 49th fight, but I'm willing to wait & see how it all pans out cuz I do feel like Mayweather is lacking love for the sport & a also ran type final fight after the biggest fight in history is fine. I mean everything he does is a step or 3 down now so idk if it matters all that much 20 years from now who Mayweather fought after Pacquiao.

Comment

the only thing that came out good with this mockery is at least fraud jr's consistent of being a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Many fighters have done so... Marciano did the same damn thing against Archie Moore who was a light heavyweight at the time.
                      I said this in another thread. If Floyd had vactated his belts I would have zero problems with the Berto fight. I'm not opposed to a farewell fight. That said. The Archie Moore comparison is suspect at best. Moore is an ATG, was the current lhw champion, had fought in the heavyweight division many times prior, and him and Marciano were roughly the same size. Far from a cherry pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X