Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ducking below the waist is illegal doe!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducking below the waist is illegal doe!!!

https://youtu.be/HkC9OCd03eo?t=91

Comment

the ref should have warned him

Comment

Lol Pernell actually got hit with some of those in the video you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
          yea he did,lol

Comment

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone warned for specifically ducking below the waistband in almost 30 years of watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
              I thought it looked like a KD as he was held up by the ropes at one point after taking a punch

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
                I don't know if I've ever seen anyone warned for specifically ducking below the waistband in almost 30 years of watching boxing.
                But there are posters on here who actually complain about it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
                  Strange though because it is against the rules.

Blatant stuff like what Whitaker was doing should be warned imo.

Comment

It's illegal because it's dangerous to the fighter doing it, can get hit on back of head. But really the ref probably doesn't enforce the rule because it's not not potentially hurting the opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X