• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
    So the hypejob starts...Fans forget that while most fights are real,
    the 'dive' is still a thing that happens. Boxers spar 100's of rounds,
    so it can look real as hell until the "moment". Scott & Ref got paid,
    And Chiz is now back in the mix..if it smells like fish,dont eat it
    Did you notice that Scott looked at his corner and nodded moments before getting up and being waved off?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Did you notice that Scott looked at his corner and nodded moments before getting up and being waved off?
      Scott has already addressed this conspiracy theory (6:50 on vid)

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8cxPOq1tNB8
      Last edited by Weebler I; 07-22-2013, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I think the Klitschkos said they would never fight Chisora again although Wlad v Chisora is a fight I'd like to see (Smoger as ref).

However, I think Chisora might well still be wanted by law enforcement in Germany.
        If he was wanted they would have extradited him by now. I can't remember the technical aspects of it but there is a duty imposed on members of the EU to assist one another in matters of crime, that means sending over criminals so they can face trial/investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          If he was wanted they would have extradited him by now. I can't remember the technical aspects of it but there is a duty imposed on members of the EU to assist one another in matters of crime, that means sending over criminals so they can face trial/investigation.
          I'm sure that's the case but I suspect the incident may not have been deemed serious enough for them to pursue extradition. The last report is that they were wanted for questioning.

Both men face an investigation in Germany. According to prosecutors there, Chisora could yet be charged with malicious injuring and making a "threat" – both offences for which custodial sentences are possible. Prosecutors are considering a "grievous bodily harm" charge for Haye, for which he could face up to 10 years in prison.

Wolfgang Wenger, a spokesperson for Munich police, said: "We want to talk to Haye. The prosecutor will decide how to get hold of him, whether this will happen in England or here. The investigations are under way and these need time and thoroughness."

He continued: "It wasn't very easy to see what exactly happened. From what we can see in the videos it seems to be a case of assault, as well as suspicion of grievous bodily harm, because perhaps a bottle or tripod was also used to hit someone. This is grievous bodily harm. A threat would be if an actual threat was made to the life of another. This still needs to be clarified."

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Scott has already addressed this conspiracy theory (6:50 on vid)

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8cxPOq1tNB8
            Scott seems like a cool guy. He gives his credit to Derek and you have to respect that.

He thought he was up early, the ref thought he was done - that's it. There's no conspiracy to be found here.

Comment

Do you realize how irrational that is? Why pay both for something that looks fishy? Pay Scott to take a more convincing dive. Its controversy is proof of its legitimacy, if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Sounds realistic. Although he could give Haye a shot next year.
                Purse bid is supposed to be today on Stiverne Vitali. I heard they'll rush it and have it in September. I'd say there's a 85% chance he'll fight at least Stiverne again, and if so, 50/50 he'll fight at least one more opponent after that. I'd love to see him fight the winner of Fury Haye. THAT would be a great win to retire on.

Comment

I want to see Wlad vs. Chisora. I don't think Chisora wins or anything, I still want to see it though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I want to see Wlad vs. Chisora. I don't think Chisora wins or anything, I still want to see it though.
                    I want to see this as well. He may lose, but he comes with a good attitude, and is not afraid of Wlad which is more than you can say about pretty much any of Wlad's other opponents (not his fault btw).

Comment

He should pursue Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X