No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Wants Lucas Matthysse December 15, on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
    We yanks love fighters who can back their **** up, Mayweather talks loads of ish but he trains harder than any1 in the sport and always backs his ish up.

On the contrary, majority of UK's hyped up stars make their trash talk seem delusional and then cant back anything up on the big stage ever.

Then you have this Khunt getting KOd left and right, and still taking opponents lightly and talking that hes ready for Mayweather 3 days before his fight, then gets ktfo or UD. Thats pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Carl Froch is arguably the only UK fighter with his pants on the right place, not afraid of anyone but the chin and guts to give a tough hard fight even if hes supposed to be outboxed.

Like you said, Khan can get KOd 5 more times between this year and next one and hell still be pushing to fight the top names hes not even worthy of sharing a ring with. Its HBO, not the Amir Khan show, thats what everyone hates. He had plenty of chances why not let someone else the opportunity for once?

Khans all flash no essence, hes just a glorified amateur boxer.

PS: We werent spared ish of that dreadful Khan/McCloskey home cooking on HBO, at least it wasnt the main event. They left that for the big boys.
    Only a class A ****** like yourself would compare the best of this generation to Khan.

99% of Boxers talk more **** than they can back up. Yes Mayweather can back up the **** he talks but he's the exception rather than the rule.

It's also clear your one of those yanks who thinks it's only the UK fighters that get hyped up. Was Jeff ''The next Mike Tyson'' Lacy British?

Well that's up to HBO to decide and not either myself or you so why the **** are you asking me? Like i said the majority of Boxing fan's are Boxing fans first and foremost and would like to see enteraining fights. Win or lose most of Khan's fights on HBO have been exactly that, so maybe that's why HBO will want him back.

Home cooking?? Wow. You absolute ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Khan beats him easily, Lucas couldn´t see nor counter a lot of Ajose punches much less Khan. García was a different type of fighter.

Thats all well and good Matthyse not being able to counter Ajose's punches but you seem to be overlooking a minor fact regarding the nuclear bombs that landed on Ajose's chin from Matthyhse that if landed on Khan's would probably end his career.

Comment

• give it a rest just this once, khan
        take a tune up

you can get jello'd by mathysse in early 2013.

khan has the best chin in boxing
        and he's the best offensive fighter not named manny pacquiao, according to amir khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Garcia was not looked at as dangerous. He was a replacement, underdog, looked at as too weak to keep Khan off him. The only one's who believed in Garcia were his dad and himself. They were right with everything they said, which is what makes their upset more badass. "Can Khan take the same punch Morales took?"..Khan couldn't take the punch.
          At the time the majority on this forum were saying GBP would pick Morales or some other easy option as a replacement for Khan to fight.

Yes Khan was the favourite but Garcia was always a very dangerous replacement in the eyes of anyone who has a clue about Boxing.

Comment

• Khan gets victimized again. People keep bringing up the maidana fight but fail to remember how he was doing the chicken dance that fight as well. I think Lucas is an overall better boxer than maidana and will brutalize khan again. LOL at bambi on ice, that **** was hilarious!

Comment

• I like Khan but this is suicide Mathysse will absolutely rip him up ! !

Comment

• He must want to commit suicide. I give him credit though if he fights Lucas.

Comment

• i see khan getting knocked out

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    give it a rest just this once, khan
                    take a tune up

you can get jello'd by mathysse in early 2013.

khan has the best chin in boxing
                    and he's the best offensive fighter not named manny pacquiao, according to amir khan.
                    I thought Dazed was crazy to say Khan would be a nobody journeyman in a couple of years, but if Khan keeps fighting heavy hitters he won't physically be able to do anything else.

Who knew that when Khan said he would have a short career, it would be because he was getting killed by punchers? I admire a guy who likes a challenge, but he needs to take care of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I thought Dazed was crazy to say Khan would be a nobody journeyman in a couple of years, but if Khan keeps fighting heavy hitters he won't physically be able to do anything else.

Who knew that when Khan said he would have a short career, it would be because he was getting killed by punchers? I admire a guy who likes a challenge, but he needs to take care of himself.
                      Times have sure changed, haven't they??

Comment

Working...
                      X