Chop Chop Robbed Blind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biased ricans

Comment

It could've gone either way but you're right 77-74 is joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Biased ricans
        Castillo was robbed!

Comment

Biased ricans
          shut ur mouth the judges werent rican u hoe

Comment

Im talking about u posters..not the judges

Comment

Im talking about u posters..not the judges
              how am i biased i said the truth i said i gave it 4 rounds a piece and chop chop knocked him down so i had him up by 1 but there were a couple close rounds and that the scores 77 74 was crazy how is that biased?

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                how am i biased i said the truth i said i gave it 4 rounds a piece and chop chop knocked him down so i had him up by 1 but there were a couple close rounds and that the scores 77 74 was crazy how is that biased?
                wtf is wrong with u..U not even the only rican who posted in this thread so chill out

Comment

77-74 means that they only gave Corley 2 rounds the whole fight, one of them being the knock down round.

Comment

wtf is wrong with u..U not even the only rican who posted in this thread so chill out
                    well when u say ricans with a plural u meaning more than one dont say bias ricans talkin bout a whole race when u say that reply to there **** and say it and dont tell me to calm down cause i dont gotat listen to a bias money gay fan like u

Comment

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
                      77-74 means that they only gave Corley 2 rounds the whole fight, one of them being the knock down round.
                      Actually it's three rounds. I think the 1st, 3rd, and 8th is what they gave him. He won more rounds than that though IMO plus the knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X