No announcement yet.

How would you feel if Margarito..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel if Margarito..

Rematched Cotto, beat him in the same fashion, rematched Mosley, and won, would that garner enough from you to respect him once again? For me, I think it would seeing as how those were two one of the most influential fights in his career, basically the rise and fall..

Your thoughts, comments, opinions..

I'd be impressed and gain some respect back for him as a fighter.

Not a person though. He still tried to cheat.

And who is that girl in your avy? Seriously, I want a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Plutö View Post
      Rematched Cotto, beat him in the same fashion, rematched Mosley, and won, would that garner enough from you to respect him once again? For me, I think it would seeing as how those were two one of the most influential fights in his career, basically the rise and fall..

I think it's going to be hard for him to win any major fights without there being serious questions about his conduct in those fights. I'm not saying NEVER. What I'm saying is that there's a stain on him right now. I know that many of his diehard fans want to make it all better, which ignores the fact that he commited a cardinal sin.

Comment

I would probably laugh at all the cotto fans

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
          I think it's going to be hard for him to win any major fights without there being serious questions about his conduct in those fights. I'm not saying NEVER. What I'm saying is that there's a stain on him right now. I know that many of his diehard fans want to make it all better, which ignores the fact that he commited a cardinal sin.
          Yeah like a grass stain on your favorite jeans... just gotta scrub the **** out of them to clean them....haha.

Comment

I'd mos def repsect him if that happened, but I don't think either will give him a fight. And even if they did, I don't think he can beat SSM.

Comment

after plaster plaster of paris was found on his wraps I don't think I could ever respect the man again..
              sure it would be very impressive if he did what he did but nothing is gonna change the fact he tried to cheat the way he did and for that he'll never have my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Plutö View Post

definitely if margo did that he would redeem himself, but cotto won't give him the chance

Comment

i would feel liek margo shouldnt have ever had the opportunity to fight cotto again ... i would be real surprised too cause i owuld favour cotto in the rematch ...

but it doesnt erase the facts ...

Comment

margarito destroyed cotto fair and square there is no proof he cheated when he fought cotto...plus he ate cottos best punches and ate cottos soul....cotto should stop being a jealous cry baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X