Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Roy Jones' commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked them together. they most definitely need to keep roy though, i've been screaming about this for years.

roy is my favorite boxing color guy by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      i liked them together. they most definitely need to keep roy though, i've been screaming about this for years.

roy is my favorite boxing color guy by far.
      reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        reported for racism.
        and max is my favorite jew announcer

Comment

and max is my favorite jew announcer
          hahahaaaaa - i prefer the term heeb.

Comment

when Roy talks, i expect a rap to bust out in mid sentence...like **** just starts rhyming

but the converted southpaw topic with Kellerman was classic tho

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              when Roy talks, i expect a rap to bust out in mid sentence...like **** just starts rhyming

if he did that, kellerman would interject with, "you know, roy, i started rapping before you"

wouldn't put it past that little prick.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                hahahaaaaa - i prefer the term heeb.
                reported for racism........

lampley is my favorite cocaine cracker announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

roy forgot the fighters names a couple times too, that was funny. great nsight by roy on pulling straight back on fighters that are opposite handed from you and how he wasn't pulling back far enough,

all in all I was entertained the entire time. started making fun of joe green right about the time he started giving up in the 5th and just listened to roy and them.

tons of yuri foreman on his bicycle in and out of the ring jokes and how embarrassed cotto would have been to lose. good to see cotto fighting VERY well. lots of jokes on the knee brace, foreman's wife's lipstick and outfit, his skinny legs etc.

good times

Comment

Hbo need to keep Roy as a commentator.

Comment

roy forgot the fighters names a couple times too, that was funny. great nsight by roy on pulling straight back on fighters that are opposite handed from you and how he wasn't pulling back far enough,

all in all I was entertained the entire time. started making fun of joe green right about the time he started giving up in the 5th and just listened to roy and them.

tons of yuri foreman on his bicycle in and out of the ring jokes and how embarrassed cotto would have been to lose. good to see cotto fighting VERY well. lots of jokes on the knee brace, foreman's wife's lipstick and outfit, his skinny legs etc.

good times

for a moment, i was afraid that Roy would faint from tryin to pronounce Vanes Martirosyan's name

speaking of Vanes, he should fight Yuri

Comment

Working...
                      X