Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• So I guess this means Klitschko gets to fight for the vacant title?

No way Fury doesn't get stripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        That coat was just black before Tyson got a hold of it.

Comment

• Blow stays in your body only for a few days so he was litearly doing coke in camp...

Obviously coke is not a PED but if Fury is getting high in camp as world champ with a fight coming up I no longer have a doubt that he would do some roid's.

His integrity is down the drain at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            That coat was just black before Tyson got a hold of it.
            Looks like a case of attack of the white lines. Cocaine must really be a helluva drug. Fury you waste of talent.

Comment

• I've figured out why Fury is depressed.....even his coke dealers won't go near him now. You've sunk very low when even coke dealers think you're a low life.

Comment

• Can't say it came as much of a surprise.
                His title reign has been a bit of a mess all in all. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pack it all in.

Comment

• This is the best news I've heard all week.

Gotta strip him now. I wonder what's gonna happen with the belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    firstable, at the 1st bolded section.

i didn't say you said that, you complete and utter idiot.

he speaks his mind, isn't politically correct and doesn't pretend to be someone he's not. like that manufactured golden boy you worship, anthony joshua.

as for the second bolded, that's what most users on here think when they see a post from
                    So why did you include it in your comment then if I didn't say it ...not one time did I say coke was a PED lol.....secondly fury has failed a PED test and is up for hearing in October and was actually on suspension and tried to fob us off with a fake ankle injury.
                    now again a few days ago he cancelled his rematch stating he was mentally unstable and yet again it's now come to light he tested positive for cocaine . now szef or what ever weird name you have...I've done my fair share of pablos finest for sure but I'm not a world heavyweight champion of the world who now has totally thrown his career down the toilet
                    He was supposedly back in training to face klitchcko and he does this.
                    now there's being politically incorrect and saying what's right to actually speaking like a bigot or racist but I suppose a dummy like you can't tell the difference ...as for the manufactured golden child Joshua let's have a private bet muppet ....i'll take Joshua over any heavyweight in the division I've stated that from day one...now put your money where your mouth is gumbo
                    Last edited by The plunger man; 09-30-2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Well if this doesn't confirm that Fury's self destructive habits are more likely going to lead to his downfall than any particular opponent as myself & others have been speculating before his title W & even more so since the title W I don't know what would. Hopefully Fury gets his **** together & rights his ship towards his future in the sport he excels at, but I'd bet against that as I suspect this is just the beginning of the end for him. Hell it might even be best for his long term health, mindset & family just to retire & focus on fixing his mental issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X