Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulev has the tools to beat any HW out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulev has the tools to beat any HW out there.

I've been studying on Pulev for awhile now.

I think Klitschko studied film and found a weakness to beat him with a short left hook because Pulev didn't use his right hand to protect himself. I think he learned better now.

I don't think anybody out there can beat Pulev now. He is 6'4", so he can hang with the likes of Joshua and Wilder.

Pulev is 35 and should have 3 or 4 more years in him.

He reminds me of Holyfield, he doesn't have a whole lot of one punch KO power, he has to beat you down. If you shaved his head and painted him black, you'd think you were watching Evander.

I think Pulev has the best jab in the HW division now. He lands a very high percentage too, and they have pop.

I like him to take all the belts before he is done.

Lmao

Pulev is garbage. Plain awful.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post

I think Klitschko studied film and found a weakness to beat him with a short left hook because Pulev didn't use his right hand to protect himself. I think he learned better now.

I don't think anybody out there can beat Pulev now. He is 6'4", so he can hang with the likes of Joshua and Wilder.

He reminds me of Holyfield, he doesn't have a whole lot of one punch KO power, he has to beat you down. If you shaved his head and painted him black, you'd think you were watching Evander.

I think Pulev has the best jab in the HW division now. He lands a very high percentage too, and they have pop.

Pulev has tools, definitely.

He just has no desire to step into the ring.

The guy has a shot at the IBF strap available to him, which in my eyes is the easiest route to a belt (Wilder > AJ IMO). But he won't take it.

I wonder if he actually wants to make it to the top.

His time has probably passed.

Comment

Pulev is top 5 at best.. He won't be a HW champ, not in any era..

Comment

Handicapping fighters is a lot like handicapping horses in racing, you have to look at not only their past performances, but the quality of opposition in those bouts.

Many if not most of his significant wins are over fighters with poor records and some with double digits in the loss column. The only "tools" he would have to beat a top heavyweight would probably be a couple wrenches taped into his gloves before the fight.

Comment

Pulev was just an overrated hypejob by people who wanted some big win for Wlad. He's not a bum, but he'd get his ass whipped by any of the other best fighters at heavyweight.

Comparing him to Holyfield is just ****ing ridiculous and completely false. They fight nothing alike.

Comment

Pulev is top ten but I think he loses to wLad, joshua, wilder, fury, Povetkin, ortiz, possibly Haye

Comment

Boxer you mentioned never impressed me

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post

I had a stream up at BoxRec forum under handle of ImranSarwar about that boxer.
                  Don't **remember much about him the personal. Only....I couldn't figure WHY he was so highly RATED.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Pulev was just an overrated hypejob by people who wanted some big win for Wlad. He's not a bum, but he'd get his ass whipped by any of the other best fighters at heavyweight.

Comparing him to Holyfield is just ****ing ridiculous and completely false. They fight nothing alike.
                    The problem with that statement is nobody else but Klichko beat him. And many argue that since that fight Klichko got "old" and Fury beaten much lesser version. Until these other top fighters beat Pulev, it is just an opinion...

Comment

Working...
                    X