/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
      PBC = Pausing Boxers Career

There we go lol
      Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      lol
      he wrote postponing, not postponed.
      Are Haymon's goons this desperate to deflect theyre making up spelling errors so they have something to chew on?
      You guys try too hard. The wit level is subpar. The humor is even worse. WAR CANELO used it well. Don't let Haymon affect you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        There we go lol

You guys try too hard. The wit level is subpar. The humor is even worse. WAR CANELO used it well. Don't let Haymon affect you so much.
        lol
        Deflect.
        Seems like it effected you actually.
        A little joke acronym got you butthurt enough to try to make a witty remark that didnt even make ****ing sense because you cant read.

Comment

lol
          Deflect.
          Seems like it effected you actually.
          A little joke acronym got you butthurt enough to try to make a witty remark that didnt even make ****ing sense because you cant read.
          I love your ability to read emotions online. Try making a career of it. . Like I said, don't let haymon affect you so deeply. The other poster was good with his acronym. I apologize if I don't lol over regurgitated jokes. I'll try to see the wit and humor from your eyes. Please entertain us if you could

Comment

I love your ability to read emotions online. Try making a career of it. . Like I said, don't let haymon affect you so deeply. The other poster was good with his acronym. I apologize if I don't lol over regurgitated jokes. I'll try to see the wit and humor from your eyes. Please entertain us if you could

You sound like a person who seems tired of having these acronyms pop up. Why?
            Haymon paying you off to make a big deal about them or are Haymon's nutsacks too dry from all the sucking you did today and you have nothing better to do?
            You tried to be smart with your little abbreviation. The problem?
            That wasn't the word used.
            You tried to make a witty remark to try to look smart and deflate the acronym he made, but then you didnt even abbreviate the correct word.
            Backfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Remember he ran up in the ring on Jermall Charlo talking about fighting him next but he's the mandatory to Jermell Charlo
              jermell, jermall. it is only one letter, lol

Comment

Except when you abbreviate postponed, its ppd. Good try though
                PBC is an acronym though.

and Pausing Boxers Careers is pretty much the realest schit I've heard in a long time.

Comment

Haymon paying you off to make a big deal about them or are Haymon's nutsacks too dry from all the sucking you did today and you have nothing better to do?
                  You tried to make a witty remark to try to look smart and deflate the acronym he made, but then you didnt even abbreviate the correct word.
                  Backfire.
                  I don't think he knows what an acronym is.

Comment

Backfire.
                    I read this, then look at the sig you have and I wonder who's life here Haymon has touched. Positively or in a negative light.. Yet, you say I'm on his sack? Oh child, how I wish you had something useful to reply with. Forgive me for not loling at postponing boxers career.. Or even getting a chuckle out of your Lord of the bums sig that you probably spent a long hard day on. And bodacious bbq, wow.. Pure comedic genius. I see the Louis CK humor in you.
                    Last edited by hhs661; 09-26-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• DAMN still never got those announcements.

Comment

Working...
                      X