Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the weirdest/creepiest posters in the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you're right New England, it all started over you calling Annie a pedo in this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post16942474

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      So if I find and post the thread where you publicly stated that your GF cheated on you and broke your heart, you will apologize....or nah? I don't know if you are suffering from memory loss or what, but you posted it yourself in a public thread. You are one paranoid dude, dude. I had a few interactions with you on my main account that got banned a few years ago, BUNGALOWS. You were a diehard Pacquiao fan turned hater after your many, many failed predictions. Including him getting knocked out by a Rios jab.

You guys don't seem to get the idea behind the thread. Instead of crying about my nominations, make some of your own!

One must admit, there are some very weird people here. Name them.
      This is why I don't multi post **** head. I know you ain't talking to me c0ck breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        This is why I don't multi post **** head. I know you ain't talking to me c0ck breath.
        No, you don't multi-quote because you don't know how to do it.

Just like you don't know how to tag people. You know that underlining and bolding someone's name doesn't actually tag them right?

Relax old man. No need to feel insulted. Go feed Jhonny.

Comment

No, you don't multi-quote because you don't know how to do it.

Just like you don't know how to tag people. You know that underlining and bolding someone's name doesn't actually tag them right?

Relax old man. No need to feel insulted. Go feed Jhonny.
          I've tagged many guys. I like to keep me posts on point.

TahoEl ***go go back to driving your Jeepny.

Good night maricon

Comment

No you haven't. I've seen you try to tag people.

You underline and bold their name, which does nothing.

See look - Zaroku

You can't click it or anything because it didn't actually tag them. This is how you tag someone. Zaroku

See how you can click it? It actually notifies that person too. You've been doing it wrong the whole time.

I won't charge you for the free tip.

Comment

No you haven't. I've seen you try to tag people.

You underline and bold their name, which does nothing.

See look - Zaroku

You can't click it or anything because it didn't actually tag them. This is how you tag someone. Zaroku

See how you can click it? It actually notifies that person too. You've been doing it wrong the whole time.

I won't charge you for the free tip.
              I was notified and here I am.

Better yet, can you explain the diff between linear and non linear differential equations? Without throwing out some wiki bull.

Son, I'll humiliate you. I'll expose you as the idiot you are.

Sup

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I agree...

Yesterday I counted 17 ggg or canelo threads on the front page, either bashing or praising
                RIP Sweet Prince

Comment

Better yet, can you explain the diff between linear and non linear differential equations? Without throwing out some wiki bull.

Sup
                  See, you did it again.

All you did was underline and bold my name. You didn't actually notify me. If you can't click on my name, it means you didn't tag that person. How many times am I going to have to repeat myself?

If you had done it correctly, this is how it would have looked. Sup

Very simple.

Give it another shot, and don't humiliate yourself this time.
                  Last edited by Sup; 09-20-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Sup

Comment

Originally posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post
                      You skipped the jist of my message. Linear vs non linear differential equations. I own your azz.

Do you at least have a GED?

Comment

Working...
                      X