Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live link to Obamas "Gun control proposal".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Live link to Obamas "Gun control proposal".

http://m.whitehouse.gov/live

Am I the only one watching this shyt?

Is he going to tell those kids that it's guns that keep his own kids "safe"?

Probably not.

Comment

Listening on the radio homie thanks anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

Probably not.
        of course not or that all those secret service men are packing right now to protect his ass

Comment

Obama unveils gun-control proposals

(read more)
          http://m.washingtonpost.com/politics...ecd_story.html

Comment

4 years can't go by fast enough.

that's only 4 lakers titles, 3 fighting irish national championships and bears super bowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

Probably not.
              Yea let's make a ridiculous analogy. Let me see, the daughters of the most powerful man int he world or the avg Joe like you and I.

These analogies are comical at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Yea let's make a ridiculous analogy. Let me see, the daughters of the most powerful man int he world or the avg Joe like you and I.

i'm confused here, you saying his kids should be protected but not our kids ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Did you read what you just wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    i'm confused here, you saying his kids should be protected but not our kids ?
                    I'm saying that when you are a public figure, especially the children of a man millions would love to see dead, you need armed guards.

The same reason celebs hire body guards. Do you need a body guard? I don't, because nobody knows who I am and they don't care.

See the debate isn't about taking people's guns away or that I'm opposed to guns, I'm not. Banning assault rifles isn't going to take away your rights and either is forcing people to register them and get mandatory background checks.

It's just common sense man.

Comment

Working...
                    X