[VIDEO] "Andre Ward is too much for me" - Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I need a front row seat for this one

This thread reminds of when you tried to say that Bradley didn't really mean it when he said "What if I lose to Khan?"

At least this dude has the excuse of having broken English.

Comment

Golovkin's team saying it's an "unfair fight" and GGG is "not ready" for Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        the question being asked to GGG is what do u say to andre ward who says u're ducking him. then GGG reply with andre is too much for me, as in the bickering about GGG ducking him. i dont think GGG meant andre is too much for him to consider fighting.
        I don't even think he meant that. When I hear him talk, I can hear he has canned responses, like he's learning English but with a script. His English is really, really bad and I bet you he doesn't understand half the **** they are saying to him.

I give him an A for effort, but most of the time when I hear him respond to a question, it has nothing to do with what was asked...lol

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Language barrier

What he's really saying is

"I'm focused on Geale right now. Thinking about Andre Ward is too much right now. I have to focus on the opponent in front of me"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            This thread reminds of when you tried to say that Bradley didn't really mean it when he said "What if I lose to Khan?"

At least this dude has the excuse of having broken English.
            I guess that would make sense if that's what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I don't even think he meant that. When I hear him talk, I can hear he has canned responses, like he's learning English but with a script. His English is really, really bad and I bet you he doesn't understand half the **** they are saying to him.

I give him an A for effort, but most of the time when I hear him respond to a question, it has nothing to do with what was asked...lol
              that was my point LOL.. im not saying he's really ducking andre.. i was trying to explain that the lack of understanding is why GGG replied with andre is too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I guess that would make sense if that's what I said.
                You tried to interpret Tim Bradley's words to suit your own agenda and now you're laughing at Golovkin fans for doing the same thing

And we both know why. It is what it is.

Comment

Skip to 8.15

Interesting....
                  You know his English is bad. What you are doing is

Comment

Originally posted by Plutonium View Post
                    You know his English is bad. What you are doing is
                    I posted a video.

Comment

You tried to interpret Tim Bradley's words to suit your own agenda and now you're laughing at Golovkin fans for doing the same thing

And we both know why. It is what it is.
                      This is a thread about GGG, not me. But if you'd like to discuss Bradley then pull up that old thread and I'm more than happy to continue that discussion. But we both know you won't. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X