Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rematch that should have, but never happened.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rematch that should have, but never happened.

Although I know they eventually fought at super welter, I think Hearns-Leonard should have happened alot quicker at welter.. But Leonard was being a difficult baby and said he first wanted Hearns to admit that he couldn't have won the first fight. Unlike Duran who immediatly gave him a rematch. Leanord waited to Hearns was a little older and got damn lucky to get a draw.(horrible decision.)

Leonard Vs. Hagler II

Comment

Foreman v Ali
      Tyson v Douglas

Comment

Good topic. Here's my list:

1) Tyson-Douglas

2) Tyson-Williams(I dont think it will ever happen)

3) Ali-Foreman( Ali fought so many rematches in his career, why never Foreman)

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy
          Good topic. Here's my list:

1) Tyson-Douglas

2) Tyson-Williams(I dont think it will ever happen)

3) Ali-Foreman( Ali fought so many rematches in his career, why never Foreman)
          Foreman fought a really really stupid fight against Ali. With Frasier, Norton, Liston, Patterson and Spinks could you say that any of them made such a stupid mistake as Foreman had? Did Ali see their best. Could you honestly say that Foreman offered his best that night in Zaire?

Comment

Vitili-Lennox II

Comment

The one I want to see the most is Azumah Nelson- Salvador Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick1998
                Vitili-Lennox II

this can still happen

Comment

Originally posted by johnny swift
                  this can still happen
                  Might be a good thing if Vitali would win at least all the people that say that Vitali is thereal or linear champ would no longer be talking nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by foremanfan
                    Foreman fought a really really stupid fight against Ali. With Frasier, Norton, Liston, Patterson and Spinks could you say that any of them made such a stupid mistake as Foreman had? Did Ali see their best. Could you honestly say that Foreman offered his best that night in Zaire?
                    What was so stupid that Foreman did? He punched Ali with everthing he had. What else could have George Foreman done to win this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X