Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"walkin through cotto" c'mon man! hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
      Its out of Margarito and Pac.

Here turned down a career high payday to fight Margarito. After the Hatton fight when Cotto and Margarito were the top WW he retired.

As for Pac - do we need to go into it?

Its been ages since I saw that. His ducking of Margarito was absolutely scandalous....damn funny tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        None of them.

I think the better question is which group of people is the most butt-hurt over Floyd?

A. Mexican fans
        B. Puerto Rican fans
        C. Asian fans

Which one do you think?
        EXactly. NSB was a great invention, but whenFloyd offers manny 50/50 and asks both guys take OSDT, Manny refuses and a poster comes to the conclusion floyd is scared, you realize the danger of the internet is anypne, no matter how stupid, gets to voice an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          None of them.

I think the better question is which group of people is the most butt-hurt over Floyd?

A. Mexican fans
          B. Puerto Rican fans
          C. Asian fans

Which one do you think?
          Since u wanna bring race into this why leave out the white and black fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            EXactly. NSB was a great invention, but whenFloyd offers manny 50/50 and asks both guys take OSDT, Manny refuses and a poster comes to the conclusion floyd is scared, you realize the danger of the internet is anypne, no matter how stupid, gets to voice an opinion.
            This dude likes living in the pass because that's the only thing he has left to bring up and that can be easily counter with a "what happen to take the we have a fight"? I mean since u wanna keep brining up shiietz from the pass.
            Last edited by Evol; 11-07-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

A. Antonio 'Tijuana Tornado" Margarito

This is hard to say. He fought DLH for more money instead. Margarito could have put a hurting on Lil Floyd but definitely lose a decision. DLH had a better chance to beat him but never hurt him. I think he's more scared to lose than get hurt.

B. Prime Miguel "angel" Cotto

I dont think he was scared. Pacman, Margarito and Floyd in their primes would or have already beaten Cotto.

C. Manny "pacman" Pacquiao

Definitely scared. The former P4P King COMBINED the DANGER of both Margarito and DLH. Manny in his prime was the total package that shook Floyd and his entire family...and of course his repugnant fan base.

D. Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez

Dont blame him if scared. High risk, low reward.

Comment

Oh look anoher Floyd thread. Forums were getting empty without him.

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING now go on talking about him.

Comment

lol it has become a habit here in nsb...when the day is slow, somebody starts a thread about floyd to ridicule and make fun of him and then the floyd fans come in with their butthurt responses.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    lol it has become a habit here in nsb...when the day is slow, somebody starts a thread about floyd to ridicule and make fun of him and then the floyd fans come in with their butthurt responses.
                    Predictable results every time!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Puerto Rico is too far away.
                      We aint fighting to see who the best is.
                      What if I lose?

Comment

Working...
                      X