Jeremy Williams Lennox Lewis Sparring Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox should have blasted him with a full power uppercut

Comment

He was definitely a chinless wonder but he did have decent power. I remember going back into my old tapes a few months ago and came across him against Larry Donald. He was hurt on a few occasions (even with jabs by a non puncher). He had one of the worst chins in history. With his frame, he should have started at cruiser weight.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        He was definitely a chinless wonder but he did have decent power. I remember going back into my old tapes a few months ago and came across him against Larry Donald. He was hurt on a few occasions (even with jabs by a non puncher). He had one of the worst chins in history. With his frame, he should have started at cruiser weight.
        I've never heard anyone say that before. Lewis as a cruiserweight?

Please elaborate

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          I've never heard anyone say that before. Lewis as a cruiserweight?

Please elaborate
          Jeremy Williams....................................

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            Jeremy Williams....................................
            God, how stupid of me!.. Must have had Lewis on the brain for some reason.

I saw a lot of Williams on Steve Holdsworth's show on the Eurosport channel where he always looked good against mediocre opposition. Holdsworth used to rave over him lol. And yes, i can see what you mean with regard to him fighting at cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              God, how stupid of me!.. Must have had Lewis on the brain for some reason.

I saw a lot of Williams on Steve Holdsworth's show on the Eurosport channel where he always looked good against mediocre opposition. Holdsworth used to rave over him lol. And yes, i can see what you mean with regard to him fighting at cruiser.
              You're not stupid, we all have those days every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                those are hip throws.
                and they are good ones.

"Not this close to a fight"
                "it's too close to a fight for this ****"
                jeremy williams trained in judo.

i don't know if he was a black belt , he might have been. not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  jeremy williams trained in judo.

i don't know if he was a black belt , he might have been. not sure.
                  He's had a few MMA fights and is thus far unbeaten. Maybe it's his voction, but if he gets hit with so much of a love tap with one of those 5 oz wicket keepers gloves, then i'm afraid it's goodnight nurse and probably for a long time too.

Comment

Working...
                  X