Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst word to call a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the worst thing you could call a woman is your wife,cuz shes got your nuts in a vice forever...

Comment

twat is always a good word

Comment

you guys are weak hahahaha i cant imagine getting mad at any of the names any of you just mentioned.....

Comment

Originally posted by AgonYx0
          you guys are weak hahahaha i cant imagine getting mad at any of the names any of you just mentioned.....
          even cum dumpster

Comment

There is no 1 other word that pisses them off with the quickness the **** AKA. Cant Understand Normal Thinking.

Comment

i admit **** is a nasty ass word but its just a word just like hoe,slut,*****, tramp, cum dumpster and all the other creative names you guys named here, if i ever got called those names id laugh so hard there pretty funny but stupid if a girl gets offended...

Comment

i admit **** is a nasty ass word but its just a word just like hoe,slut,*****, tramp, cum dumpster and all the other creative names you guys named here, if i ever got called those names id laugh so hard there pretty funny but stupid if a girl gets offended...
                hey kkkk tell johnnyfool to answer his pm before i go chuck norris on his azz

Comment

Originally posted by the texas kid
                  hey kkkk tell johnnyfool to answer his pm before i go chuck norris on his azz

NO HE'S TALKING TO ME NOW!!!!!!!

Comment

NO HE'S TALKING TO ME NOW!!!!!!!
                    do u really wanna be responsible for me damaging his head with a devastating 3 punch combo. i guess i could go the living room and get my cell phone, but thats a long way.

Comment

im on the phone with him to lol sorry buddy but he is taken now

Comment

Working...
                      X