• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Huh? I'm Italian-American.
    Johnny will whip you anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Johnny will whip you anyway!
      I'll strangle him until he craps himself.

Comment

I think if you love watching other people have sex you are just an average guy (the average guy is partially bisexual/submissive).

Pure heterosexuals/pure dominants as relatively rare and this is what laymen refer to as alpha. I can't even watch **** I don't like seeing other guys have sex and I don't like hookers. I'm alpha-alpha. The cream of the crop, as right-wing and dominant as humanly possible.

Cuck is in a whole other league and pushes you into the realm of mental disorders. They actively hurt themselves and mix political themes with their sexual humiliation. It's never just some handsome doctor having sex with their wife, which would be gay and deranged to begin with. No. It's 5 gold teeth ex convicts in du rags with gonorrhea "ruining her forever" while you sit there in a diaper. It's like an extreme realization of the liberal lifestyle acted out sexually where all of the self-destruction fantasies you've bottled up for so long come pouring out.

Comment

I'll strangle him until he craps himself.
          Jhonny already likes you more than me!

Comment

Did somebody call me a cuck? I was sure I wasnt. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Pure heterosexuals/pure dominants as relatively rare and this is what laymen refer to as alpha. I can't even watch **** I don't like seeing other guys have sex and I don't like hookers. I'm alpha-alpha. The cream of the crop, as right-wing and dominant as humanly possible.

Comment

he is alpha as fuck dude

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  he is alpha as fuck dude

William Dafoe? Absolutely. A random dude on the internet bragging about how alpha he is? Let's just say I'm skeptical.

Comment

William Dafoe? Absolutely. A random dude on the internet bragging about how alpha he is? Let's just say I'm skeptical.
                    i was talking about alpha from the power rangers but yeah.... the whole alpha, beta, cuck thing is getting tiresome

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      I like watching 2 people have sex, is that make me a cuck I thought that was just ****z?

Also I prefer it if he has a big dong because SHE gets more pleasure and HER pleasure turns me on.

I dont want my gf to sleep with anyone but me, id like to murder her if she cheated and the guy, id like to murder her with a pneumatic drill to the vagina

Does that make me a cuck?

What is a cuck?
                      Very easy question to answer how to test if ur a cuck

If your stick hardens when watching a hottie masterbate by herself.
                      Then ur a cuck

If it does not

Then time for u to watch a dude pleasuring himself and just accept ur a pooc

Comment

Working...
                      X