No announcement yet.

GGG graffiti in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG graffiti in California

Looks like the boxing fans on the West Coast are embracing GGG with open arms lol. I thought this was pretty cool

(this is not my photo. I got it off of "The Koncrete Jungle" Facebook account)

So any fighter can claim to "fight like a Mexican" and get all this love and recognition?

Why not have him come out with a Mexican flag in his next fight too while they're at it? They already did it with that Russian kid from the Garcia gym.

Comment

GGG got the Westcoast on lock

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        So any fighter can claim to "fight like a Mexican" and get all this love and recognition?

Why not have him come out with a Mexican flag in his next fight too while they're at it? They already did it with that Russian kid from the Garcia gym.
        What exactly are you trying to say? What does your post or GGG claming he "fights like a Mexican" have to do with anything?

I don't know who made that art. I just thought it was cool. There was an article recently that said he could fight in Cali in the near future and this is in Cali. He obviously has fans there

Comment

Oh like Floyd does? he fights on cinco de mayo and wears the mexican flag colors and a sombrero.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Oh like Floyd does? he fights on cinco de mayo and wears the mexican flag colors and a sombrero.

Inkanyamba owning himself, never gets old

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              Inkanyamba owning himself, never gets old
              If you notice Floyd is even wearing the CLETO REYES HORSE HAIR punchers gloves too. Now all of a sudden he doesn't want his opponents wearing them.

Comment

What troubles you about Golovkin getting recognition?

Comment

Maybe because he is half Mexican? lmao fckng flowmo tard

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    Looks like the boxing fans on the West Coast are embracing GGG with open arms lol. I thought this was pretty cool

(this is not my photo. I got it off of "The Koncrete Jungle" Facebook account)
                    I think the building in the background is a TOMATO CAN factory...

Comment

Working...
                    X