No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Darchinyan 2 Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire vs Darchinyan 2 Predictions

What are your thoughts on the upcoming fight between Donaire and Darchinyan on Nov. 9. I remember watching the fight when they fought back in 07 and left very impressed with the power of Donaires left hook and he knocked Darchinyan out. Since then Donaire's career has taken off and he won fighter of the year in 2012. This will be an interesting rematch because both fighters are moving up in weight to fight at 126. One of the Darchinyan's weakness is that he leaves himself open to the left hook when he lunges in and we could have a repeat of their first fight if Darchinyan makes the same mistake. All I know is that this fight will be exciting as you know the Raging Bull loves to bring it and the Filipino Flash always tries to go for the KO. My prediction is Donaire KO's Darchinyan with his left hook in the 8th round.
    Darchinyan
    14.12%
    Donaire
    83.53%
    Draw
    2.35%

nice to see you back angelo

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post13242412

Comment

Darchinyan has said he wants to destroy Donaire and kick his head off. Does anybody think Darchinyan can win?

Comment

Donaire by another brutal KO.

Comment

Donaire will regain his form and stop Darch again.

Comment

Donaire by KO. Why even make a thread with a poll about this mismatch? What's funny is that HBO is hyping this as a "long awaited rematch". Maybe for Vic. For everyone else it is looked upon as a stay busy fight so Donaire can get a workout. He probably won't even break a sweat.

Comment

Donaire gets out boxed rigo style

Comment

Originally posted by Atharee View Post
                Donaire by another brutal KO.
                What round is your prediction and by what kind of punch?

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                  Donaire will regain his form and stop Darch again.
                  I hope so, Darchinyan has wanted this rematch since forever and will do whatever it takes to get a victory.

Comment

how about no one gives a ****? (sorry to be so rude, but this fight is a big yawner)

worst rematch in.....

actually new poll if someone can up with a worst rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X