Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think some fans liked Pacquiao for the sake of hating Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    It's not that people hate floyd. It's that people like to be entertained.
    Whens the last time you missed a Mayweather fight? Probably never.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Whens the last time you missed a Mayweather fight? Probably never.
      We watch the fight in hopes something exciting will happen that involves Floyd, but time and time again we're given nothing but UD's caused by pot shotting, back peddeling and a blatant unwillingness to take risks that create new chapters in history.

Just because people watch his fights don't confuse them with being entertaining, we hope they are going to be entertaining, but they never provide the goods. Mayweather puts on a big show outside of the ring because he doesn't put on a big show inside the ring, and he knows that.

Lastly, please no talk about sweet science and all that bullcrap.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
        We watch the fight in hopes something exciting will happen that involves Floyd, but time and time again we're given nothing but UD's caused by pot shotting, back peddeling and a blatant unwillingness to take risks that create new chapters in history.

Just because people watch his fights don't confuse them with being entertaining, we hope they are going to be entertaining, but they never provide the goods.

Mayweather puts on a big show outside of the ring because he doesn't put on a big show inside the ring, and he knows that.
        You watch and hope? Your a ****ing idiot then. Like you hope your wife isn't ****ing the mailman.

Comment

You watch and hope? Your a ****ing idiot then. Like you hope your wife isn't ****ing the mailman.
          Dude, what are you on about? Did your wife get fcked by the mailman or something?

Also, you seem mad? Are you mad? Because I gave an opinion on Mayweather not being very entertaining? Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
            Canelo is getting lots of fans and I am sure a bunch of them were pacquiao fans until he got knocked out= Bandwagon fans.

I am not discrediting Pacquiao's legit fans because he does have legit fans who respect him all the way through no matter what happens. He has those loyal dedicated fans.

But he also has Pac+ards and those are not fans.
            If that were true don't you think those Pac fans would have jumped on the Guerro bandwagon and the ppv would have sold more than 700k?

People watch and buy Pac PPV's because they like his style of all out balls to the wall ferocity.

the ones who are bandwagon fans are the ones who buy Floyds fights, most of them are casual fans who buy into the hype of Floyd being the greatest ever sold to them by Floyd and the media and never really started watching boxing until 2007 or when he came out of retirement. Also the people who order his fights want to see if he loses.

The Floyd fans are the fake boxing fans, because they only like him because he is undefeated. Real boxing fans know fighters who are great can have multiple losses and still comeback. Once a guy loses for a Flowmo he is a bum.

Comment

That goes both ways. In fact probably more one way than the other. Thread after thread about Floyd on sites like this one. Hardly anybody talks about Manny anymore including his fans. They hate Floyd more than they love Manny. Look at trolls like Pac-Boy and Junior Gong. 40+ thousand posts and there not the I love Manny kind either. I will never understand how 1 person can waist so much time and energy on someone they supposedly hate. Ive been around this site for years and it's mostly people that hate Floyd bringing him up not the other way around.
              So Floyd himself is a floyd hater? coz as far as I remember, he is one of those fans who cheering up on Pac in one his Morales fight... He cant even sit coz of the excitement Pac giving him! lol

Comment

It's possible in some cases----but if you can't beat him, hate him.

Keep hating Floyd PAC fans....you nor Manny can beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  i started hating fraud jr when i paid to watch him fight baldomir. since then i'd never and will ever buy another fraud jr ppv. so far i saved quite a bit of money from streaming fraud's ppv events.

You know this is probably when I started hating him also. All that mouth and than coming out as a roman soldier only to turn in one of the most boring performances ever. Also the last time I paid for one of his PPV's.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                    Do you think some fans liked Pacquiao for the sake of hating Mayweather?
                    you mean fans only like the pacman to hate on mayweather?
                    are you a boxing fan or simply an idiot?

pacman single-handedly carried boxing when dela hoya was on his way out. your hero made himself irrelevant when he retired prematurely for obvious reasons. bottom line is mayweather will forever be hated because of the dodging and ducking he did in his career.

tell you what, defensive fighters are generally not well-liked regardless of anything. you can see this for yourself. fans eventually root for the guy who presses the action.

Last edited by tomhawq; 08-01-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

lol. Naaah i just think floyd has been a certified ducker for a decade now.

Comment

Working...
                      X