Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love watching boxing obviously, lifting some weights, and making sweet sweet love to barely legal young lads.

Comment

i love waking up in the morning with a clear mind. just making a few marks on my bed sheet and shoving my face in the pillow for one last moment before getting up. i love the smell of coffee that catches my nose when i am on the hallway outside my bedroom door. i love the feeling of the sun touching my face as i enter the kitchen. i love seeing this woman cooking breakfast and as stressed out as she is making the perfect sunny side eggs she's still a beautiful sight to see.

i love the fact that i sat down there on the table nook my kids are already gulping and eating their cereals like little monsters. i love how they try to truly get my attention with their silly antics. i love the feeling of a warm touch on my shoulder and a sweet voice would say "breakfast's ready darling." i love the fact that after those words were said i would sit her down on my lap with my arms around her waist and say "thanks for last night and thanks for the breakfast today, i love you."

i love thinking about shiet like this too bad haven't felt this way yet. **** love!

Comment

Comment

I love:
          My wife
          Yoga
          Juicing
          Crossfit
          Running
          Walking barefoot
          Gym
          Boxing
          Feet

Comment

I love
            my wife
            my kids

and
            boxing
            great pizza
            a good party with friends
            my dogs(except the one that sheit in the living room last night)

and a bunch of you clowns

Comment

Comment

I love hitting snooze on my alarm at least 3 times before I actually get out of my warm, cosy, body hugging bed.

Comment

Gave green k's to all I can give to. I love y'all guys.

Comment

All I know is fear.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                      All I know is fear.

Comment

Working...
                      X