Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who do it..why do you eat ass and *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Makes no sense it ain't satisfying you,plus that's where other guys have shoved their cocks. Y'all go to far to please these whores.It's hilarious then when she gets mad she tells everyone you eat ass...lmfao
    those same chicks have had those same cocks in on and around their mouths too. why u kissin them man!?!

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
      those same chicks have had those same cocks in on and around their mouths too. why u kissin them man!?!
      i dont kiss at all

Comment

Makes no sense it ain't satisfying you,plus that's where other guys have shoved their cocks. Y'all go to far to please these whores.It's hilarious then when she gets mad she tells everyone you eat ass...lmfao
        Its not like they have never bathed after they have been banged up the ass or where ever who knows how long ago.

Comment

I don't do it because the chicks like it. I do it because of me. I like seeing women nutt and I get off of knowing that I can make a woman cum. It enhances the sex for me when I drive a woman wild. What else is the point of having a woman, if it's not to please her. You think it makes you tough or something cuz you don't eat pussay or azz? Nah man it just means your girl might be creeping with the next man that does. You don't need a woman if you don't care if she gets pleasure might as well jack off then. And something is wrong with you if you are thinking about other mens dicks when you are with your girl. I don't know what type of dirty chicks you shag but mine wash before I engage in sexual relations.
          Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 06-27-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Eating a girl's ballons azz and womanhood cause my cuck to get engorged w/blood. It also excites the girl. Sounds to me that the ts is either gay or he gets turned on by reading other men's sexual experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by spray_resistant View Post
              its not like they have never bathed after they have been banged up the ass or where ever who knows how long ago.
              your girl just ****ted on you man,i mean literally ****ted on you...would you really put your mouth down there??

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                Eating a girl's ballons azz and womanhood cause my cuck to get engorged w/blood. It also excites the girl. Sounds to me that the ts is either gay or he gets turned on by reading other men's sexual experiences.
                Not eating ass makes you gay now???

Comment

Then she'll have her friends standing in line wondering what it would be like and wanting the **** next ...

Boxingtech718v2 summed it up best.

Comment

I enjoy eating puzzy

I do it because i want to, my girl has never asked me to do it. I love having my face covered in her juices. its just foreplay anyway, i get to **** her afterwards anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X