Just kidding, he's a douce.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I though I apologized to y'all lol? I don't have no quarrels with anybody I hope, I just want to be whatever God wants me to be. I'm a changed man, I'm only human you know. That's why you can't listen to what man says about God, because man is flawed.

I hope god blesses y'all the same way I was.

Asamamalakum, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                  I though I apologized to y'all lol? I don't have no quarrels with anybody I hope, I just want to be whatever God wants me to be. I'm a changed man, I'm only human you know. That's why you can't listen to what man says about God, because man is flawed.

I hope god blesses y'all the same way I was.

Asamamalakum, bitches.
                  I like how you think your a "changed man" because of God even though it's just because you managed to find a girlfriend and feel the need to be nice in some sort of bargaining karma ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                    I like how you think your a "changed man" because of God even though it's just because you managed to find a girlfriend and feel the need to be nice in some sort of bargaining karma ritual.
                    You don't know my life dawg, that's not the onyl thing that happened thanks for bringing that up. Of course you wanna try to rain on the party but look this thread should be about you:

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                    Mate, i'm straight, but I can honestly say there are dudes who I would let suck my ****. Most of them kind of look feminine facially to begin with, but it still counts.

Comment

Working...
                    X