Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik Vs. Bernard Hopkins Fight Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, what a good night. Ice cream, crunchie bars, and BHop winning.

Comment

• Classic performance by B-Hop. Kelly can still go bac to 160 fight Abraham,etc. Its nowhere near over for him.

Comment

• I can't believe that fight. I really thought B-Hop would get KO'd this fight. My hats' off to him.

Comment

• As I have in a few threads so far - well done Bernard. Hats off for one hell of a performance and lesson. You deserved it without question.

Comment

• .....Hats off to Bernard Hopkins. He went offensive in this one and really showed me something. After this fight his legacy clearly eclipses RJJ. Pavlik is definitely slow above 160 and he had no idea what he was in for. Shame on Jack Lowe and his other jackass handlers for taking this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Classic performance by B-Hop. Kelly can still go bac to 160 fight Abraham,etc. Its nowhere near over for him.
              Pavlik got so owned in there, I don't know if he will ever bounce back to where he was. A beat down like that can ruin a fighters confidence forever.

Comment

• unbelievable performance. completely schooled Pavlik over 12rds. nothing but props for B-Hop

Comment

• Comment

• i remembor this fight clearly,,,, the whole block hosted a fat ass party for this one,, few white homies came along to,,,, thye acted like they was for B-Hop but they coudlnt hide the sadness from seem hop do the white boy like that,,,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Pavlik got so owned in there, I don't know if he will ever bounce back to where he was. A beat down like that can ruin a fighters confidence forever.
                      Yep it was all downhill from here

Comment

Working...
                      X