Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do fans discrimate against pure boxers? and over raise punchers ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sickens me that pure boxers like froch and hatton don't get the credit they deserve

Comment

I love a good KO artist but when you sit down and watch 12 rounds of hurt. Nothing beats boxing in terms of art.

People LOVE to see KOs though, me included.

Comment

I say for the casual fan yes. You never see on sports media a boxing lesson but you will see some getting KTFO. Me personally I appreciate all boxing in general but KO artists are more exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
          Thanks for the post. Do you think pure boxers should get more respect then they're getting because of this?
          I think the one who master both offensive and defensive skills deserve the most respect.

Runners will never be popular.

Comment

I'm getting tired of the term "pure boxer"

Comment

i need to know what is a pure boxer? because i think they are all just boxers. brawlers are boxers. technical fighters are boxers. defensive fighters are boxers and offensive fighters are boxers.

Comment

Those guys are true masters. They truly the display the art of the sport.

Comment

I don't think so really, unless you are talking about the casual fan.

Comment

Of course they do because they don't understand WTF they are watching, clearly they always miss the part when the Ref tells the fighters at the Beginning to "PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES"

getting punched in the head over and over because you have no defense or head movement that is not "HEART" that is ****in stupidity

if I am faster then you...why in the **** would I just stand still and let you hit me back, it takes two fighters to make a GOOD FIGHT, I can't blame the Boxer for making the fight boring when it is his opponent who is actually making the fight Boring because he can't do ANYTHING

Boxers vs Brawlers are always Boring, because you usually get one guy sticking and moving and the Slow Flat Footed Brawler Swinging at Air for most of the fight, then people go crying about how the Boxer "Ran"

Fans are SUCKERS when it comes to Power, but Power is extremely overrated in boxing ESPECIALLY if that is all you depend upon
                    Last edited by sicko; 09-06-2010, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                      i need to know what is a pure boxer? because i think they are all just boxers. brawlers are boxers. technical fighters are boxers. defensive fighters are boxers and offensive fighters are boxers.
                      Nah, I don't think you will get an answer let alone a clear one about what this TS thinks a pure boxer is. These fans of Floyd think he's a genius in the ring. Man if you have few quality fights out of forty one, that really doesn't mean much. You are presented with an opponent whom fans all over the world will prove your worth, but all you do is duck. What does that say?

Comment

Working...
                      X