Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen to how critical Froch and Hide are of Khan in this video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to how critical Froch and Hide are of Khan in this video!

Froch spoke some truths, but ultimately came off sounding bitter. Khan was just a kid at the time. No wonder why Khan holds a grudge.

LOL at Hide talking about Khan's chin.

And Duke Mckenzie's plan of rehabilitating Khan, was to take him back down to British level for 4 or 5 fights, then move up to European level for a few fights, and then maybe onto world level. Plus he didn't think moving to America and training with Freddy Roach and sparring with Pacquaio was a good idea. I love old Dukey lol.

Wazaa in 3.... 2... 1...

Comment

Amir was 21 back then. Froch should have supported him and not write him off like that. Amir was only a kid .

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Wazaa in 3.... 2... 1...
        I dont care what you all think of me. I am what I am.

Comment

they are 100 percent rite

Comment

Herbie Hide is a bitter ****. He's jealous coz he never had a career.

Comment

Barry McGuigan has the best advice for Khan. We ALL know he has a weak chin but without a good inside game he will always be vulnerable. Froch makes some harsh but true points. Although I can't stand Frank Warren his cherry picking to a title from that defeat is truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                I dont care what you all think of me. I am what I am.
                LOL, no one said anything bad about in this thread. They just knew you would make a comment.

Anyway, Froch made valid points but sounded like an *******. Hide LOL. McGuigan was on point.
                All in All apart from Froch and Hide, the rest knew he had the talent to come back and the having Freddie take him on was the blessing for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                  LOL, no one said anything bad about in this thread. They just knew you would make a comment.

Anyway, Froch made valid points but sounded like an *******. Hide LOL. McGuigan was on point.
                  All in All apart from Froch and Hide, the rest knew he had the talent to come back and the having Freddie take him on was the blessing for Khan.
                  Good post. I'm wondering whether Froch can come back from his defeat as well as Khan did. Abraham is a sure fire way to tell yourself if you still have it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    Good post. I'm wondering whether Froch can come back from his defeat as well as Khan did. Abraham is a sure fire way to tell yourself if you still have it or not.
                    Froch is tough, but as you say going into the ring with Abraham is the worst possible comeback opponent at SM. I see a KO from Arthur as he will start trading from early on now, as that Dirrell gameplan back fired horribly.

Comment

Working...
                    X