Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Ring belt be up for grabs with Kovalev-Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    I know Stevenson is lineal...i didnt ask about the lineal title.i asked would the Ring title be on the line
    Isn't the two synonymous with one another. Either way the ring means less than donkey balls these days with cokeahoya using it as his personal pr machine.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I know you knew this already. Nobody can give you a definite answer not yet at least Im saying if they wanted to enforce their new policy its the perfect time given the magnitude of this fight, most people would not protest...what other fight is there that can justify such a ruling? add to that that many are considering the winner P4P it be pretty dumb to pass on it.
      Yea especially since they stripped Stevenson out the blue..this fight makes the most since for it to be up for grabs

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        Isn't the two synonymous with one another. Either way the ring means less than donkey balls these days with cokeahoya using it as his personal pr machine.
        no they are not synonymous...sometimes they are but not all the time

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
          Stevenson is the man at light heavyweight. It's crazy that so called"hard cores" only want to follow the lineages when it suits them. Also **** that midget chocolate mosquito for ruining lineages.
          Like you even cared about the last great lineage in boxing, based off your own words I don't even think you know who was fighting at the time RG was lineal.
          Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          Yea especially since they stripped Stevenson out the blue..this fight makes the most since for it to be up for grabs

Comment

Any word on this? I cant believe they are passing on this...but its great news for boxing purist. SUPERMAN!!!

Comment

Working...
            X