• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    Levit-Tischenko
    Russell-Gaibnazarov
    Conlan-Nikitin
    Butdee-Nikitin

That's the list I have so far
    the remaining german boxer benefited from two of the most egregious robberies in the tournament

alimkhanuly and sattibayev both got robbed by azeris too

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      pretty sure it was sergey kuzmin who KOed him

he is certainly a nightmare style to face though. his punches are slow but thudding, like old george foreman

i could see him being laid out by hrgovic but not dychko or yoka
      Hrgovic is my favourite of the bunch. He's got good insticts for boxing even if he is quite cumbersome.

Dychko and Yoka just look like big guys who have spent a few years in the gym imo. Like imitations of good boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Hrgovic is my favourite of the bunch. He's got good insticts for boxing even if he is quite cumbersome.

Dychko and Yoka just look like big guys who have spent a few years in the gym imo. Like imitations of good boxers
        yeah i pretty much agree. yoka has a good looking offence but somehow feels like a KO waiting to happen, while dychko has a good looking defence but an impotent attack and extremely inefficient energy management

Comment

• finol caught a beating in round one

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
            Ramirez is getting robbed they're desperate to give Stevenson that gold , look at his draw
            Yup you can just see they are desperate to give Stevenson that gold this kid has arguably had thr easiest path to the finals ever.

It seems like judges randomly pick some defensive fighter to favor every few yrs despite there inactivity, fighters who just throw out jabs that hit gloves and judges score them like power shots or something. Unfortunately it seems judges have chosen Stevenson to be that guy like mayweather who does very lil but gets decisions based on jabs hitting gloves.

But i hope Robeisy doesn't get robbed would love to see him become two time Olympic champ.
            Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-19-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• clearly zoirov has won both rounds but a 10-8 round come on man thats ridiculous

Comment

• whats the point of giving warnings, these refs give at least 10 warnings for the same thing per round but never deduct a point

Comment

• Dunaitsev was more precise with his punches, I had it 2-1 for him

Comment

• The russian won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
                      Dunaitsev was more precise with his punches, I had it 2-1 for him
                      Originally posted by GGGKovaBeast View Post
                      The russian won the fight.
                      yeah i thought so too, although it was close

Comment

Working...
                      X