No announcement yet.

Why havent Manny dump Arum already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    It's just wonderful that you are able to use, as well as spell "elaborate". Wonders will never cease. Arum looks on mannyP almost as a son and does things for him which have helped him enormously not only to become a unique world beater, but also in his political life. he went to the Philippines several times to campaign for him, made speeches to roaring crowds etc.

There is absolutely no evidence that Arum has ever cheated MannyP, who not only is surrounded by accountants and lawyers by Arum's advice, but he also finished high school as an adult and graduated with a business degree in University. There have been times when he has held up fight agreements so as to get an extra 1%, as reported here. Sp you are both a newcomer and have limited understanding of language.

Perhaps, like many semi-illiterates, you just skim the headlines. I won't ask if your lips move when reading....

You are too stupid to understand more.
    The only thing Manny has held up are ****ing Tax Forms...

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
      Muhammad Ali made less than both but is far greater and widely revered.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I can't believe you went there...He f'ed Ali over and Arum will run Manny in the ground as well if the doesn't wake and smell sh^t Bobby is shoveling

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
        ding ding ding...Message

Comment

Working...
        X