• Show
Clear All

Miguel Angel Cotto.

Comment

prime pacquiao

Comment

Pac, Mathysse and Gamboa

Comment

Has Erik Morales ever been in a dull fight? In a career that started in 1993???
          Still number 1 for me.

Manny Pacquaio, Juan Manuel Márquez & Miguel Cotto, are guys that are almost always in gripping fights.

Lucas Matthysse & Ruslan Provodnikov are must see TV fighters. Brawlers that can really punch & keep coming through leaky defences.

Micheal Katsidis was the man, but he looks to of slipped - just too many tough fights in a row...

Gennady Golovkin, Rakhim Chakhkiev & Magomed Abdusalamov are the guys that look like being absolute thrillers - just brutal powerhouses, all with own unique approach - & I'm not planning to miss any of their bouts if I can help it.

Comment

I don't like the man but David Haye is that guy that can fell and be felled in a fight.

Comment

Juanma Lopez

Comment

Pacman no doubt about it, he was very exciting up to Maragarito bout, but after that he became boring. Hope he goes back to his old style.

Comment

Pac may have looked bad for 4 outings already but his enemies looked far more worst except for JMM. Pac is always there to fight and give excitement but we all know his enemies' mindset to be careful and to box. margarito was the last person who came there who wants to knock pac.. so, if you put someone brave and who wants blood too, pac is the most exciting in the list for years now after prime mike tyson.

lucas excites me now, but also had lackluster performances before where he started out so slow. still a lot more to prove though..

pac takes this easy.

Comment

Kirkland
                    Maidana
                    Khan
                    Mayweather-there exciting cause everyone's wants him to lose lol. And you always have to wonder what if someone lands that lucky one.
                    Froch
                    Pascal
                    Broner pretty fun to watch
                    Cotto
                    Judah can be good cause you know someone's getting hurt.
                    PAC man not like they used to be but still fun to watch.

Comment

Amir Khan

His vulnerability, heart and general fuking stupidity make him edge of the seat viewing.

Comment

Working...
                      X