No announcement yet.

bob arum "canelo has a meaningless fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    And TR has a meaningless card with a main event where one fighter, to me, doesnt seem like hes going to make weight
    youre just a canelo dicksucker, uncle bob is right,canelos fight is meaningless where as martinez/chavez is a fight and dont worry chavez will make weight

Comment

The fact that you guys couldn't agree on different dates is useless. But otherwise what could Canelo have done?

He was getting ready to fight PWill until he faked a shoulder injury, and then had his accident. Then it was all set for Ortiz-Canelo and look what happened there. Everything about this fight makes sense except for the date and the fact that Lopez is generally a JWW, but he did beat Ortiz.

Comment

Well, this is about as much of the truth as Bob has told in a while. Meaningless fight? I agree. I also felt that way when the Pacquiao/Bradley fight was announced, lol.

Anyway, Cotto better win this fight...no need to lose his momentum from a better-than-expected/best performance of his career fight with Floyd, to losing a Trout fight.

Now that I think about it...I have to give Miguel the nod on this one. He's actually taking formidable opponents away from Canelo...not that Canelo had any intentions on fighting an able-bodied 154 lb'er any damn way. LOL

Now, in the event that Miguel beats Trout...what is Canelo going to do to get a Cotto fight? Beat Trout? A guy that Miguel just beat? This makes Canelo look more like a newbie by the minute....

Comment

As per ODLH this is a historic fight, Bob must be confused.

It might had hurt Bob internally to say the truth cause he is not used to doing that.

ODLH learned from the master of shyt matchmaking himself: Arum

Comment

Unfortunately Canelo looks up to Oscar and trusts his judgement on who he should fight.

Comment

Working...
            X