Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes: I busted Hopkin's eye... dropped Bradley twice... beat Berto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes: I busted Hopkin's eye... dropped Bradley twice... beat Berto!

MARTIROSYAN SAYS HE WAS THE LAST TO BEAT BRADLEY, DROPPING HIM TWICE IN THE PROCESS
    By Felix Strunk | April 07, 2012

"I never got the opportunity to face an elite level, A-level fighter and I want that chance because I've sparred with all these guys and I bust 'em up. I busted up Roman Karmazin at Wild Card; Hopkins, I busted his eye. I beat Berto twice in the amateurs. I was the last guy to beat Timothy Bradley and dropped him twice. That was in the amateurs," Martirosyan explained in a recent interview with FightHype's David Kassel. "I want the fans to see me because I know I can give them what they want and I'm good enough to beat all these guys. It's my time to get a chance to show it." Martirosyan is hoping to get that chance on the same night that Bradley will get his, June 9th, and he would love nothing more for it to be an opportunity to win his first world title.

"Bob Arum promised me he would get me K9 on June 9th. If you speak with K9, if he accepts the fight, Bob Arum will put us on the card 100%. Bob Arum promised me we would be on the card. I'm ready and I wanna do it. Let's get camp started and let's get ready," he continued, expressing his desire to face current IBF jr. middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. It's a fight that Bundrage has also expressed interest in and, according to Martiroysan, it's a fight that makes sense and will give him the type of exposure he's looking for. "June 9th is a big boxing day and it will be good for him to accept and everyone else to see us. Even people that aren't boxing fans watch boxing on that day because it's such a big boxing day. Business wise, the fight makes sense."

Will Martirosyan finally get the opportunity to shine against a name that people recognize on one of the biggest cards of the year? Furthermore, can Manny Pacquiao do something that Martirosyan was already able to do in handing Bradley a loss or putting him on the canvas twice? Time will tell.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content12122.html

lol @ fighthype trying to make it about pacquiao. and lol at vanes. amateurs are the amateurs, pros are the pros and vanes has accomplished nothing.

Comment

Vanes doesn't suck.

Comment

People trash Vanes a lot but I think he might just shut some people up.

Comment

Vanes droppin bombs.........lol

Just give da kid a shot to see what he's got

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Vanes doesn't suck.
            he sucked against Ouma.

Comment

Lol at Fighthype and their agenda.

Comment

.... the amateurs... I remember when Antillon was talking about how he beat Bradley in the amateurs... when they were 11.
                Come on, amateurs doesn't equal pros.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Vanes droppin bombs.........lol

Just give da kid a shot to see what he's got
                  he's turned down about 4 shots

Comment

Cotto lost to Pinto twice in the amatuers.

Then proceeded to KO his ass in the 6th round in the pros.

Why would Vanes mention the amateurs?

As a professional fighter, he should know better.

Comment

Working...
                    X