No announcement yet.

Pacquiao signs contract - VisionQwest not happy about it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Bob Arum must have some real real dirt on Manny Pacquiao, because this decision smells of someone putting the gun to his head and telling him to sign the contract.

I am going to start calling Arum.

"Bob Suge Knight"

He is doing Pacquiao worst than Suge did Vanilla Ice and Easy combined.
    Arum is punking Manny something awful.

Tried to send you a FB message, primo.

Comment

Pavlik was right about Top Rank and Arum.......

Comment

Could it be that the bringing in of Vision Quest was actually a Bob Arum manifestation?

How can one day Pacquaio be irritated that Mayweather misses his court order than the next day sign a contract without Vision Quests approval?

It's either Pac is fu.c.ked up in the head, or Bob Arum is pulling all the strings - I'm going with the latter, but both wouldn't be far from reasonable.

Just a smoke screen put up by Arum to hide people from the truth, when he was cornered by WADA and needed some time to put together a proper response.
        Last edited by Dedication; 08-06-2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          Could it be that the bringing in of Vision Quest was actually a Bob Arum manifestation?

How can one day Pacquaio be irritated that Mayweather misses his court order than the next day sign a contract without Vision Quests approval?

It's either Pac is fu.c.ked up in the head, or Bob Arum is pulling all the strings - I'm going with the latter, but both wouldn't be fall far from reasonable.

Just a smoke screen put up by Arum to hide people from the truth, and that is he was cornered by WADA and needed some time to put together a proper response.
          hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post

It's either Pac is fu.c.ked up in the head, or Bob Arum is pulling all the strings - I'm going with the latter, but both wouldn't be fall far from reasonable.

Just a smoke screen put up by Arum to hide people from the truth, and that is he was cornered by WADA and needed some time to put together a proper response.
            Arum is pulling the strings. remember, ARUM was the one who got the lawyer for the defamation case. ARUM was the one who did everything financially-related for Manny. ARUM even brought in somebody to manage Manny's endorsements.

When Manny brings in an independent firm, ARUM just ignores them.

Manny is still a dummy. Same dude who signed with two promoters.

Comment

WOW, WOW, and WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Arum is pulling the strings. remember, ARUM was the one who got the lawyer for the defamation case. ARUM was the one who did everything financially-related for Manny. ARUM even brought in somebody to manage Manny's endorsements.

When Manny brings in an independent firm, ARUM just ignores them.

Manny is still a dummy. Same dude who signed with two promoters.
                Weren't Vison Qwest the same people that tried to broker a deal with Mayweather in South Africa earlier on in the year? Didn't they have ties with Konz or something like that?

Comment

I personally don't like to see boxers get fleeced, the sport has a history of using dudes up and people taking advantage of fighters.

To me that is why fans should care about this kind of thing~

But hey it is his life but that shit sucks if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                    man i have, it it just seems like this is BS. Arum has said nothing during all this. But who else has said anything or reported anything.
                    nothing from this site, nothing from BT, nothing from Max******, Nothing from any ware except from 8CN.

that's the most bizarre thing to me.
                    Fat Dan sucks sometimes but he does report things, and nothing from him either..

Arum not saying anything could mean that this is all BS. if there were more people reporting it than sure. but man, Really hard to believe if you think about it
                    Also, in addition. Marquez has not said a single word about Manny not signing the contract or Golden Boy?
                    Does no one wonder this at all?

Comment

arum has proof manny has taken steroids

the only exlaination for manny to take the ass raping he is taking

manny will have to be clean when he fights floyd though

i'll say this now- put every penny you have on floyd when he fights pacman- GUARAANTEED MONEY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X